44 123
Thread
Printable Version

New Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-6-2011 14:47  
The naked dancing was crazy but Jess needing dating advice from the guys made a nice change and i thought her model friends would turn out to be guys but turning down a date with Caroline to help Jess ...
Yeah but kind of knew what was going to happen she surprised him but guys were great at cheer her up but douche jar was classic . It should be interesting to see how Jesse affect guy situation

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-1-2011 10:56  
How crazy to sit in the car while Jess was struggling to carry everything but dropping the TV for a t shirt was amusing
Seriously the guys should known better than allow her to play with the ball ?

Season 1 Review

I ran out of show to watch this weekend so i decided to binge watch this show.  

I was surprised that i actually liked this comedy it does somehow remind me of big bang theory with 3 guys and 1 girl it always seem those show seem to become quite popular.

Cece ans Shemit relationship was the highlight of this season and i watching episode waiting for them to be exposed but i never expected it be like that i thought it was going Jess who found them not Winston.

We all knew Nick wouldn't move out

Season 2 Review

Jesse and Nick relationship was bound to happen sooner or later but the fact Nick couldn't admit his feeling made thing more complicated than it needed to be but almost calling it quit at end was predictable .

Shemit  ruining Cece wedding was amusing but also rather annoying because he was successful . I am a fan of them but i liked that other guy he was nice person and having Taylor Swift be a guest star to ruin the wedding was priceless and a bit ridclous because it came out of nowhere .

Overall i felt this was ok season but season 1 was better, Jesse losing her job was an awful storyline because she became annoying . . Obviously she fall in love one of those guy sitting by herself in the apartment?. Nick's the only one there since both Winston and Shemit have jobs.

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

If you want escape to Mexico sound like good plan but shedding nick passport was unbelievable

Reply 132#132 codebreaker's post

Winston is really odd character it seem to me that they trying make him strange roomate now that Shemit is as strange as he used to be

Reply 135#135 codebreaker's post

I knew this couldn't last but what was Schmit thinking telling Nick at least Winston kept it a secret which was unbelievable because it not type of person that could keep a secret but Nick telling Jess was predictable. I really two timing last a little longer just make it tougher on him i felt being exposed meant that writer really had no idea what to do this character.

Reply 136#136 codebreaker's post

Yes winston being as oblivious to that situation was ridclous but i am curious what the captain was

Reply 139#139 codebreaker's post

Who would of  thought opening a checking account would be so tricky

Reply 140#140 codebreaker's post

He did take it well but jess dressing up as batman was ridclous sometimes i think this show goes too far overboard

Reply 142#142 codebreaker's post

Talk about a surprise guest star in this episode someone like him doing this show is a surprise because he mostly does drama but he was great and nick sucker punch him was priceless.

Coach returning was a surprise now that actor free after his last show ended it's a surprising situation that actor who was in pilot and than remaining on his other show and being able return after 3 years is unheard of. Winston will get underused now i just don't get why write out Winston have coach replace him ?.

Reply 144#144 codebreaker's post

Jess really needs to learn action have consequences and using his van to give the school kids a trip to beach was amusing.

Reply 147#147 codebreaker's post

He did ask her to hit him with her car but thinking she wouldn't was amusing

Reply 148#148 codebreaker's post

I have say this was worst thankgiving the gang have had in past 3 years i am curious how they will top this next year?.

Reply 149#149 codebreaker's post

This was a great background episode i liked it

Reply 151#151 codebreaker's post

Jesse and Coach trying to bond was amusing Jess really can't help herself , god forgive if someone she can't get on i am surprised that she's so nice i really would like to see her actually be a little bit like Cece sometimes. Being that nice has become rather annoying in my opinion but her relationship with Nick has made her even more annoying.

Reply 153#153 codebreaker's post

The cinema surprise party was a nice surprise considering he didn't plan he didn't plan in cinema it was suppose to be the apartment but i agree it was awesome.

Reply 155#155 codebreaker's post

I know what you mean once in while it's good but those responses are getting a bit ridclous and it's not like Jess to panic she so emotionally i am surprised they went with her consider Nick is the one that finds it difficult to communicate his feeling for her?. That was an odd writing choice.

Reply 156#156 codebreaker's post

Jesse is really naive sometimes it's almost cute but trying to hide the fact Nick was right was a surprise. Having his ex be a nut case was ridclous .

Reply 158#158 codebreaker's post

I am disappointed that she only had few episode she was a great character and we really need some new characters on this show to make this show a bit fresh because seeing same characters day in and day out is boring?.

Abby is great character and she so much more interesting Jesse i mean Schmit hooking up with her was predictable and i think they would made for a great couple.

Trust Jesse trying to compete with them over relationship and moving in with Nick but going to hotel room afterwards to avoid him was amusing .

Yes i am review all 3 parts in 1 comment

44 123
Thread