Thread
Printable Version

New Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 151#151 codebreaker's post

Jesse and Coach trying to bond was amusing Jess really can't help herself , god forgive if someone she can't get on i am surprised that she's so nice i really would like to see her actually be a little bit like Cece sometimes. Being that nice has become rather annoying in my opinion but her relationship with Nick has made her even more annoying.

Reply 153#153 codebreaker's post

The cinema surprise party was a nice surprise considering he didn't plan he didn't plan in cinema it was suppose to be the apartment but i agree it was awesome.

Reply 155#155 codebreaker's post

I know what you mean once in while it's good but those responses are getting a bit ridclous and it's not like Jess to panic she so emotionally i am surprised they went with her consider Nick is the one that finds it difficult to communicate his feeling for her?. That was an odd writing choice.

Reply 156#156 codebreaker's post

Jesse is really naive sometimes it's almost cute but trying to hide the fact Nick was right was a surprise. Having his ex be a nut case was ridclous .

Reply 158#158 codebreaker's post

I am disappointed that she only had few episode she was a great character and we really need some new characters on this show to make this show a bit fresh because seeing same characters day in and day out is boring?.

Abby is great character and she so much more interesting Jesse i mean Schmit hooking up with her was predictable and i think they would made for a great couple.

Trust Jesse trying to compete with them over relationship and moving in with Nick but going to hotel room afterwards to avoid him was amusing .

Yes i am review all 3 parts in 1 comment

Reply 161#161 codebreaker's post

That was a good job for coach but Jess not realise the responsibility of her new job was unfortunate but principle was happy to give her the position because it means less job for him

Reply 162#162 codebreaker's post

This was the episode that mattered and i had feeling they would break up by end of this season since last season they hooked up why do the writer insist on creating on and off relationship for couples on a tv show . That really wasn't a good way to have conversation while hanged over

Reply 164#164 codebreaker's post

Winston getting into police acemedy was nice but i still think they should get rid of him because nothing good is happening for his character and Coach is better comic relief than him.

Reply 165#165 codebreaker's post

This felt like a filler episode nothing really much happened

Reply 167#167 codebreaker's post

I was rather disappointed that nothing was left as cliffhanger guess they weren't sure if the show was going to renewed or not. It took them 3 days to find them which is alarming and amusing .

Sneak Peek: What's Next For Nick & Jess? | NEW GIRL | FOX BROADCASTING

4x01 The Last Wedding

Jess and gang going to wedding hooking up didn't go to plan but it was a nice episode

Reply 192#192 bala's post

Schmidt and Nick having to deal with a four-way proposal was amusing and Jess having to compete for a guy was priceless

4x02 Dice

Schmidt teaching Jess the art of mobile dating was interesting but setting her up with ten dates were amusing and the others getting high when crashing Winston's fellow police cadets party was priceless

Reply 194#194 codebreaker's post

Trust Jessie to make Scmidt second guess having meaningless relationship . She really shouldn't given that last guy a second chance

4x03 Julie Beckman’s Older Sister

Jess's father paying a visit with his new girlfriend was amusing as she was a former high school rival of Jess and Cece but trust Jess to get the wrong idea after reading her phone

Reply 197#197 codebreaker's post

You could understand why she broke it off but getting run over to get them back together was amazing.

4x04 Micropenis

This was nice turn around talking about size but to handle this issue was risky but Jess really should been a lot nicer about his size

4x05 Landline

Nick using land line to get to know his room-mates better was priceless and Jess trying shut down coach womanise way backfired on her when she meet the new teacher.

Thread