Thread
Printable Version

New Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bells

I liked that Jess was so adament the kids should have a good time and giving them positive encouragement.  The rest of it was ehh.

Was that Mercedes from Glee and the kid from Chloe King (9 lives) ???
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

Winston was impressive when he joined Jess's troubled hand-bell quartet

1x08 Bad In Bed

Jess consulting with the guys for some sex advice when she decides to take her relationship with Paul to the next level was amusing and Schmidt worming his way into his boss's baby shower was priceless

1x09 The 23rd

Jess saying thank you after Paul saying i love you was corny and the custom made perfume was was amusing especially when she tried it and i cant believe they got the street to switch the lights on but what an awesome sight

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-6-2011 14:47  
The naked dancing was crazy but Jess needing dating advice from the guys made a nice change and i thought her model friends would turn out to be guys but turning down a date with Caroline to help Jess ...
Yeah but kind of knew what was going to happen she surprised him but guys were great at cheer her up but douche jar was classic . It should be interesting to see how Jesse affect guy situation

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-1-2011 10:56  
How crazy to sit in the car while Jess was struggling to carry everything but dropping the TV for a t shirt was amusing
Seriously the guys should known better than allow her to play with the ball ?

1x10 The Story of the 50

Jess should of realised when she hired the stripper for Schmidt's 29th birthday she might get a guy instead of a girl so paying him not to strip was amusing

1x11 Jess and Julia

Schmidt being baffled as to why his shower towel is always damp was amusing but finding out who else was also using it and never washes it was a little disturbing

1x12 The Landlord

Schmidt getting mixed signals from his boss Kim was amusing but the way she asked him to clean up her hard drive did sound sexual and the the security spoiling it after he eventually made a move was bad timing, trust Jess to jeopardizes their living situation by going to see the landlord when the guys told her not to but the idea of a threesome was disturbing

Thread