Thread
Printable Version

New Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x14 Pepperwood

Nick being convinced that one of Jess's students was hiding a secret was interesting as he got in so wrong but mistaking his girlfriend for his mother was amusing

2x15 Cooler

Nick and Schmidt becoming infatuated with the same woman who was attracted to sadness was amusing and trust Winston to fall for a girl with absolutely no interest in him but Nick's reluctance to kiss Jess was bizarre

New Girl

I Love this show!
Jess is the biggest mess of fun Ever!
I have always thought she and Nick would get together. It may just be that they are very close but I think it could pan out to be more.
I always feel so bad for her when another date goes wrong or she gets all discombobulated with some guy.
Her boyfriend at the moment, he's nice, cute and all that but I still wish she and Nick would find a way.
I love to hate Schmidt!
He's such a clown and so pent up! He and Cece are a riot and a little sad sometimes.
and Winston! I love Winston...
Ok I admit it
I am involved in all of the characters, this is a really funny and sweet show!
Things Change

2x16 Table 34

Schmidt's speech at the dating convention was amusing but his face when all the guys went over to her was priceless

2x17 Parking Spot

Winston having a hard time getting a condom when he gets an impromptu invitation from Daisy was amusing but Jess and the room-mates battling it out to see who will get to use parking spot was crazy

2x18 Tinfinity

Jess catching the eye of a football player was interesting but the announcement was a little to soon and looks like Schmidt has lost Cece for good as she accepts her new guys proposal

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-26-2013 01:23 ]

2x19 Quick Hardening Caulk

Jess admitting her feelings for Nick while on pain medicine was interesting as he didn't tell her about Shane

2x20 Chicago

Nick father dying was sad but the others just inhaling helium bad their response amusing but inappropriate and Jess impersonating Elvis at the funeral was a strange inside joke

2x21 First Date

Nick getting fined for J walking was bizarre as it looked like he got out his car and walked to the pavement and a second time going back to his car was ridiculous but dropping his bike on the fourth time was amusing

2x22 Bachelorette Party

Cece freaking out about no seeing her fiancé, Shivrang's manhood was amusing but asking the guys to take a photo was priceless

2x23 Virgins

The flashbacks on how they all lost their virginity was interesting and amusing especially with the lubricant

Thread