Thread
Printable Version

New Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x19 Fired Up

Jess hiring Coach as her school's new volleyball coach was great but with her being promoted to vice-principle she immediately fire him because of budget cuts was unfortunate and Cece catching the eye of a younger man should be interesting

3x20 Mars Landing

Schmidt, Winston and Coach trying to make a better second impression on their new neighbours was amusing and Jess and Nick learning something about their relationship while trying to put a toy together was crazy as they set the place on fire

3x21 Big News

Jess and Nick deciding to keep their break up a secret from their room-mates was crazy as they both had to hide their true feeling about their break up

3x22 Dance

Somebody trying to sabotage Jess's efforts on her first school dance was cruel but the girls having a crush on Winston and Schmidt coming up against a young bully was amusing

3x23 Cruise

Jess and Nick still going on the cruise they booked while still together was understandable as it was non refundable but inviting the gang along with them was amusing as they spent three days locked in

Season 1 Review

I ran out of show to watch this weekend so i decided to binge watch this show.  

I was surprised that i actually liked this comedy it does somehow remind me of big bang theory with 3 guys and 1 girl it always seem those show seem to become quite popular.

Cece ans Shemit relationship was the highlight of this season and i watching episode waiting for them to be exposed but i never expected it be like that i thought it was going Jess who found them not Winston.

We all knew Nick wouldn't move out

Season 2 Review

Jesse and Nick relationship was bound to happen sooner or later but the fact Nick couldn't admit his feeling made thing more complicated than it needed to be but almost calling it quit at end was predictable .

Shemit  ruining Cece wedding was amusing but also rather annoying because he was successful . I am a fan of them but i liked that other guy he was nice person and having Taylor Swift be a guest star to ruin the wedding was priceless and a bit ridclous because it came out of nowhere .

Overall i felt this was ok season but season 1 was better, Jesse losing her job was an awful storyline because she became annoying . . Obviously she fall in love one of those guy sitting by herself in the apartment?. Nick's the only one there since both Winston and Shemit have jobs.

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

If you want escape to Mexico sound like good plan but shedding nick passport was unbelievable

Reply 132#132 codebreaker's post

Winston is really odd character it seem to me that they trying make him strange roomate now that Shemit is as strange as he used to be

Reply 135#135 codebreaker's post

I knew this couldn't last but what was Schmit thinking telling Nick at least Winston kept it a secret which was unbelievable because it not type of person that could keep a secret but Nick telling Jess was predictable. I really two timing last a little longer just make it tougher on him i felt being exposed meant that writer really had no idea what to do this character.

Reply 136#136 codebreaker's post

Yes winston being as oblivious to that situation was ridclous but i am curious what the captain was

Reply 139#139 codebreaker's post

Who would of  thought opening a checking account would be so tricky

Reply 140#140 codebreaker's post

He did take it well but jess dressing up as batman was ridclous sometimes i think this show goes too far overboard

Reply 142#142 codebreaker's post

Talk about a surprise guest star in this episode someone like him doing this show is a surprise because he mostly does drama but he was great and nick sucker punch him was priceless.

Coach returning was a surprise now that actor free after his last show ended it's a surprising situation that actor who was in pilot and than remaining on his other show and being able return after 3 years is unheard of. Winston will get underused now i just don't get why write out Winston have coach replace him ?.

Reply 144#144 codebreaker's post

Jess really needs to learn action have consequences and using his van to give the school kids a trip to beach was amusing.

Reply 147#147 codebreaker's post

He did ask her to hit him with her car but thinking she wouldn't was amusing

Reply 148#148 codebreaker's post

I have say this was worst thankgiving the gang have had in past 3 years i am curious how they will top this next year?.

Reply 149#149 codebreaker's post

This was a great background episode i liked it

Thread