Thread
Printable Version

Prime Suspect Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-2-2011 21:02  
Duffy is a real pain in the ass and Jane was lucky to spot the doll on the floor but the other guy killing him self when he knew the child was safe was pointless but he did come close to hurting the o ...
I felt that was sad it did look like he trying but i am not surprised he did kill himself but it was rather sad that the cop made him do that and how they justified it was sad.

Gone to Pieces

Not a very interesting episode it was rather average but ex-wife trying uninvited her to her kids birthday party was mean. I used the flash site since real player links are not working.

1x04 Great Guy, Yet Dead

Allowing the kid to jump was a bad idea but the way they described his fall was amusing

Unattractive lead

I wish they'd do SOMETHING to make this woman less unattractive.They have destroyed any possibility of liking her when they have her plop on an ugly man's hat,no makeup,hair is always crappy and yet they'd like us to believe she has a boyfriend??How about at least a middle where she isn't "scare them off "ugly?

1x05 Regrets, I've Had A Few

That one young woman had one hell of a mouth on her but when she called Reg a tomato head it was funny and they were lucky that when the kid dropped the gun it only hit the car window and who would of thought a Padiddle was a vehicle with one headlight

1x06 Shame

Allowing the wife to attack her dead husband body after she found out he was killed by a prostitute was different and Reg wiping his shoe on the suspect in the stables was amusing, the Commanders polygraph test was a great trick

NBC’s ‘Prime Suspect’ To Shut Down Production

Maria Bello is hanging up her hats. NBC’s low-rated new cop drama Prime Suspect, which was left off the network’s midseason schedule, will wrap production this month. I hear that the show’s cast and crew were notified of the shutdown just as NBC was making its midseason schedule announcement yesterday afternoon. Prime Suspect will complete Episode 12, which is now wrapping filming, and Episode 13, which starts shooting this week, before shutting down for the holiday and for the season. I hear people on the show were told that Prime Suspect has been canceled. There will be no more episodes produced this season (and likely ever), but technically, according to a rep for the network, NBC brass are still “considering their options” on Prime Suspect, which hypothetically could be picked up for next season. Emphasis on hypothetically.

Source

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

I'm not surprised

1x07 Wednesday's Child

That was sad that the death of the boy at a pre-school was down to his drunk mother because he spit in her face but the nanny must of been worried because she was reluctant to leave the school

1x08 Underwater

How tragic that the parents of the young girl were found murdered in their hotel room and convincing the young girl to speak was hard work but saying grace for her food was a surprise, that road trip was some adventure and how they knew were they had the girl was not what i expected but using the phone to distract Roy was cleaver and she was lucky to survive getting shot

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-31-2011 19:48  
That one young woman had one hell of a mouth on her but when she called Reg a tomato head it was funny and they were lucky that when the kid dropped the gun it only hit the car window and who would of ...
Yeah i had a feeling that was important but i liked how she managed to find another cops squad to do raid when her captain took her men away for another case. Reg getting black eye was amusing. Nothing on watch today so i thought catch up on this show.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-8-2011 19:57  
Allowing the wife to attack her dead husband body after she found out he was killed by a prostitute was different and Reg wiping his shoe on the suspect in the stables was amusing, the Commanders poly ...
Yeah the polograph trick was great it WAS nice trick .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-17-2011 11:07  
That was sad that the death of the boy at a pre-school was down to his drunk mother because he spit in her face but the nanny must of been worried because she was reluctant to leave the school
Yes it was sad but these things happen everyday but i am glad she being held accountable.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-24-2011 16:15  
How tragic that the parents of the young girl were found murdered in their hotel room and convincing the young girl to speak was hard work but saying grace for her food was a surprise, that road trip  ...
This was a great episode last 10 minutes were great

Prime Suspect 1x09

Well this was really tough case about the mother killing guy to protect her daughter glad she was given advice on how to protect herself from going to jail.

1x09 Gone to Pieces

Jane demanding the one suspect sits down only to tell him he can go was amusing but Jane giving the killer a way out for protecting her 14 year old daughter was nice

1x10 A Gorgeous Mosaic

Jane was right from the start about the eye witnesses but Jane and the others slapping the guy who tried to shoot them was amusing and the cop doing the interviews but pretending to be ditsy was an interesting  technique

1x11 The Great Wall of Silence

The big shot lawyer who seemed to make all the witnesses disappear was interesting but sad that the dead guy was killed for trying to do the right thing by working as an informant for the FBI

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather sad but Jane past love life becomes an issue for current boyfriend thanks to the other guy telling him.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I was half expecting him to hit Jane but why is is bothered about the guy she dated before she knew him

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-23-2011 12:29 ]

Thread