Thread
Printable Version

Prime Suspect Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Why do i feel that this won't last past 1st season ?

Prime Suspect - Good Day at Work

Prime Supect Extended Promo

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was but are we really suppose to feel sorry for her at least with the closer Brenda was hated from the start but it wasn't as bad as these guys. Did anyone else think it was a bit odd that there's only 1 female detective when on other show there are more than 1. It kind felt rather old fashioned since it's not 1990's it's 2011 i highly doubt there this much sexism in the US police department in 2011 so how do they expect us to relate to it?.

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

Well let see how the second episode does

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

Well join the club i guess i might let this go since i have too many shows to watch this weekend.

Reply 16#16 gypsiegirl66's post

Wow sorry i didn't respond sooner just been busy for last couple of weeks but i am surprised at what you stated because Equal opportunities in work place  i thought that this wasn't a problem in police force. . I suppose i don't know facts i just basis my opinion of tv shows like the closer and castle and the mentalist etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-2-2011 21:02  
Duffy is a real pain in the ass and Jane was lucky to spot the doll on the floor but the other guy killing him self when he knew the child was safe was pointless but he did come close to hurting the o ...
I felt that was sad it did look like he trying but i am not surprised he did kill himself but it was rather sad that the cop made him do that and how they justified it was sad.

Gone to Pieces

Not a very interesting episode it was rather average but ex-wife trying uninvited her to her kids birthday party was mean. I used the flash site since real player links are not working.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-31-2011 19:48  
That one young woman had one hell of a mouth on her but when she called Reg a tomato head it was funny and they were lucky that when the kid dropped the gun it only hit the car window and who would of ...
Yeah i had a feeling that was important but i liked how she managed to find another cops squad to do raid when her captain took her men away for another case. Reg getting black eye was amusing. Nothing on watch today so i thought catch up on this show.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-8-2011 19:57  
Allowing the wife to attack her dead husband body after she found out he was killed by a prostitute was different and Reg wiping his shoe on the suspect in the stables was amusing, the Commanders poly ...
Yeah the polograph trick was great it WAS nice trick .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-17-2011 11:07  
That was sad that the death of the boy at a pre-school was down to his drunk mother because he spit in her face but the nanny must of been worried because she was reluctant to leave the school
Yes it was sad but these things happen everyday but i am glad she being held accountable.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-24-2011 16:15  
How tragic that the parents of the young girl were found murdered in their hotel room and convincing the young girl to speak was hard work but saying grace for her food was a surprise, that road trip  ...
This was a great episode last 10 minutes were great

Prime Suspect 1x09

Well this was really tough case about the mother killing guy to protect her daughter glad she was given advice on how to protect herself from going to jail.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather sad but Jane past love life becomes an issue for current boyfriend thanks to the other guy telling him.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

She didn't tell him plus the way she was looking at him at the party made him mad.

Ain’t No Sunshine

Well shame little girl found a gun and accidental shot that person but gumball machine incident was amusing

Stuck in the Middle With You

Finding out your sister is dating a cop was interesting but trying arrest that guy at end with no handcuff was funny

Thread