Thread
Printable Version

Angela's Eyes Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

This was a average show i tried to get into it but i just couldn't .

Angela eyes

Well I decided to give this another chance, Angela has a unique ability she's human lie dector but she really can't turn off her ability. Lifetime makes good show so i will probably watch all the episodes.

This was a good episode it certainly kept me interested finding out about her parents were explain how she became who she is. I kind do feel sorry for her because she really is a messed up person. How can she lead normal life when everything around her is complicated.

The biggest problem i had with this show is that i don't like the main character because she too emotional she rather good at her job but it become annoying because they try to make the audience feel sorry for her, big deal her parent messed her up but seriously get over it.

Back to the episode i don't blame the guy when he found his wife was having affair with that women. The secondary storyline about her father telling her clue from childhood will provide something keep us guessing.

Eyes for Window

Well Angela relationship with her boyfriend wasn't going anywhere but the fact that she lies constantly and the fact that her brother pick pocked his wallet and spend 10 grand. Her brother is a handful   .

In God's Eyes

Well smart move with suspect disguise herself as a nun but finding who killed a guy was interesting and you didn't see it coming.Angela doing confession at the end was interesting.

Thread