23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Cyberbully (ABC FAMILY) MOVIE

Cyberbully (ABC FAMILY) MOVIE

Cyberbully follows Taylor Hillridge (Emily Osment), a teenage girl who falls victim to online bullying, and the cost it nearly takes on her and her family. Taylor is a pretty 17-year-old high school student but a little awkward, and painfully aware of it. When her mom gives her a computer for her birthday, Taylor is excited by the prospect of freedom and the independence of going online without her mother always looking over her shoulder.

However, Taylor soon finds herself the victim of betrayal and bullying while visiting a social website, and afraid to face her peers at school, including her best friend (Kay Panabaker), she is pushed to a breaking point.

Taylor's mom, Kris (Kelly Rowan), reels from the incident and takes on the school system and state legislation to help prevent others from going through the same harrowing ordeal as her daughter.

Cyberbully (trailer)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 31-7-2011 16:29  [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=178561&ptid=13291][/url]
We really need define what type of topics to post since this is a television movie not a series?.
how ironic

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

well i was following your lead you started it with Panic At Rock Island (Nine) New Australian telemovie. Before you posted that i thought we should stick to tv show only but you open choice to television movie and i thought what the hell lets go for it

Reply 4#4 bala's post

There was one before that (Blood Brothers (Nine)

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I must of missed that topic when you post it.

Right now i am trying figure out how i am going deal amount of stuff added realplayer vip site during the weekend along with regular shows and 2 movies. Who know when the next new show update will be.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I'm a week behind as it is and for once the most of the new shows i haven't seen

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

This month has somehow become busy and next month all our regular shows return so next tv break will be during mid-December .

ok the main reason i wanted to watch this movie is to understand what cyberbully is because i never experienced it but it was intense movie but it shows the effect negative words have on the internet, most people react to negative comment and fact it got point where she was thinking of commit suicide was rather sad but finding out that person who was cyberbully was your best friend was even harsher revelation but i liked how they managed to get a positive spin on it and be able get law pass where it protect minors not sure how effective it is.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

As soon as Samantha watched Taylor suicide video I knew she was responsible for the fake profile of James, what she put in the profile was disturbing considering she was her best friend but at leased she owned up to it and the way they stood up to Lindsay when returned to school was great

PS If I don't post or respond in a timely fashion it's this temporary computer as it has taken from the one post yesterday to now to load a page without crashing with unresponsive script

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

So are you going get new computer or having the old one repaired.

How behind you must be in this week shows i had feeling you would be MIA for at least 2 weeks since that what happened last year.

My old computer crashed last month so glad i got my laptop a year ago.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I can't afford one at the moment and as my computers says unable to read the boot drive or something like that please insert the recovery disc which is were the problems begin as my dvd drive is broken but if I replace will the computer be able to recognise it without installing the drivers

PS It's strange to type and see your text appear about 30 seconds afterwards

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Doesn't you son have old laptop he doesn't use ?

Reply 13#13 bala's post

He uses it as he has converted his desk top to his server and now he wants a bigger one because he has taken over from me and is doing it all in mkv which is to big for me

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Ok so what plan for your computer or what are you going to do ?

PS: It's been quite dull since you been MIA i take over the promos until you come back

Reply 15#15 bala's post

My son had been working away so I had to wait for him to have time to look at it but I can't believe the hard drive that had just been replaced on it's original warranty had crashed again and while it was still connected had taken the whole computer down with it until it was unplugged and everything seems OK but will try more later when they have left

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Have you been able watch any shows ?

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Not one from last Sunday night all I have watched this week are movies that were on my other hard drive

Cyberbully | Thurs 15th Jan | Channel 4

Channel 4 doing their own version should be interesting

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I was a bit confused whether this was sequel to the movie or not

23 12
Thread