Thread
Printable Version

Cyberbully (ABC FAMILY) MOVIE

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 31-7-2011 16:29  [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=178561&ptid=13291][/url]
We really need define what type of topics to post since this is a television movie not a series?.
how ironic

Reply 4#4 bala's post

There was one before that (Blood Brothers (Nine)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I'm a week behind as it is and for once the most of the new shows i haven't seen

Reply 9#9 bala's post

As soon as Samantha watched Taylor suicide video I knew she was responsible for the fake profile of James, what she put in the profile was disturbing considering she was her best friend but at leased she owned up to it and the way they stood up to Lindsay when returned to school was great

PS If I don't post or respond in a timely fashion it's this temporary computer as it has taken from the one post yesterday to now to load a page without crashing with unresponsive script

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I can't afford one at the moment and as my computers says unable to read the boot drive or something like that please insert the recovery disc which is were the problems begin as my dvd drive is broken but if I replace will the computer be able to recognise it without installing the drivers

PS It's strange to type and see your text appear about 30 seconds afterwards

Reply 13#13 bala's post

He uses it as he has converted his desk top to his server and now he wants a bigger one because he has taken over from me and is doing it all in mkv which is to big for me

Reply 15#15 bala's post

My son had been working away so I had to wait for him to have time to look at it but I can't believe the hard drive that had just been replaced on it's original warranty had crashed again and while it was still connected had taken the whole computer down with it until it was unplugged and everything seems OK but will try more later when they have left

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Not one from last Sunday night all I have watched this week are movies that were on my other hard drive

Cyberbully | Thurs 15th Jan | Channel 4

Channel 4 doing their own version should be interesting

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Getting Maisie Williams  from Game of Thrones should make it worth watching

Cyberbully (2015)

Casey not realising she was the cyber bully until she was up against her anonymous cyber-stalker was interesting and made this better than the original as it focused on the bully being bullied by an impressive computer hacker but the hacker trying to get her to kill herself was over the top

Thread