Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

At least they didn't drag it on too long!!

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

We will have to see, he knows who he is and who everyone else, but is Olivia or Walter going to believe him?  And the FBI, honestly I see at least 1 whole episode him being locked up... he does have all these secrets.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

4x04 Subject 9

I had a felling it was Peter trying to return and glad they didn't drag it out too long but Walter comment about what Olivia had just done and being crazy was amusing

Novation

Well peter back but no one trust him but the new improved shape shifters were interesting revelation so does she have cure or only that bottle to stabilise her transformation ?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

According to the typewriter message sent, it works, so guess it is a cure.  Told ya about Peter, they are going to keep him locked up for a while, and he has lost everything, Olivia,Walter, everything
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 25#25 sanggye's post

With the guy dead can they create it ?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Peter not being trusted was predictable and them not understanding how he knows so much was amusing, the shape shifter taking the identity of one of the cops on the roof was a little obvious

And Those We've Left Behind

Well this was a good episode i had a feeling she would make sure he couldn't set time loop again. What idiot you would thought he smart keep second copy in case the original got damaged?. It was rather sad but one hell of an consequence.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

So true, I really felt for the guy.  Peter saving the day and earning part freedom is nice, but how do you think Walter is going to like him living in the house.  And found a slight error in the house, since it was suppose to be Walter;s but he hadn't lived there since he was released from the mental institution and had spent years in the institution, how come there is a brand new flat screen in it?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Peter's random time jumps were amusing especially with the bumper but all this because Raymond wanted Kate to finish the equation and Kate's message in the end of the book was nice

4x07 Wallflower

Poor guy, not that I forgive the murders, but he just wanted to be seen.  And poor Peter, the way they are treating him, though it was kind of neat what he did.  Olivia being experimented on and not knowing.

Ugh, it kind of sucks that I invested all the previous seasons on this show, and they just change everything, like saying it was all a dream, didn't happen.

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

I think there are just trying keep it fresh

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Ok, I don't know about keeping it fresh, but we will see.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 11-20-2011 11:00 ]

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

You have to feel sorry for the guy who was drained of his pigmentation who just wanted to be seen but he would of stood a better chance if he had let Olivia help and how long has Nina been watching her

new shapeshifters...world no 3?? what you think

Back to Where You've Never Been

Peter crossing over other Walter help was good but it look like there's more going on and peter not caring about it but look like he going made to care if he wants the help

Reply 36#36 bala's post

It looks like Broyles 2.0 is responsible for the shape shifter and Olivia hearing she must die is bad news

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

i think the writer really love trying to kill off the main characters in this show

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Well he can kill them off, there are always the alternates, and if Peter is able to get back to his own frame of reference all that happens in these two worlds doesn't matter, which is why Peter doesn't care.

Broyles is a Shapeshifter

Reply 39#39 sanggye's post

Yeah i was thinking the same thing but we need to know when it happen.

Thread