Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

olivia is starting to get her memories back hopefully walter will aswell
always repect peoples opinions

says in sfx that fringe is loseing money at the mo..so it dont look good for s5...but i hope

Reply 61#61 babysexylexy's post

She didn't lose her memory, When Peter disappeared it changed teh timeline.  It looks like with Peter back, the timeline is merging back to where it was.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

oh i hadn't thought of that that is a good possibility but there are still 2 diffrent side which suggest one of sides will merge back to where it came from?

Reply 64#64 bala's post

There has to be, Peter has been working on trying to get to his own Timeline, but there is no timeline, he was eliminated from existence, which changed everything in both worlds.  But since he wasn't truly eliminated (Olivia and Walter having dreams and vision) the timeline will be slowly going back to where it is.

Remember, I am a huge scifi (not just tv and movies, but books) fan, these stories have all been written in one way or another
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

reply 63#63 sanggye's post

ofcorse i wonder if they will realize that, Walter came out of the lab as well and in this timeline he never did yeah
always repect peoples opinions

4x12 Welcome to Westfield

I had a felling that Westfield was merging with the alternative Westfield when the guy in the dinner lost his memory

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well i just thought he had some sort multiple personalities

A Better Human Being

Am i assuming that other Nina is a shape shifter?

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Yes that is what it looks like and it makes sense

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Dr. Frank trying to improve on God using his own DNA was disturbing

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but it was disturbing how many kids he had

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I hope he's payed maintenance on his 200 kids

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

i highly doubt it since no-one knew it's his.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I was joking

4x14 The End of All Things

It's a good job the dying Observer, September visited Peter and Walter in the lab but Peter merging his mind with him to learn his secrets was interesting, Astrid being more worried about the table was amusing considering September just disappeared in front of them and i had a feeling Olivia was grilling Nina because she suspected her

The End of All Things

Well it must be hard for Peter finding out he would had a child but by erase himself that didn't happen. I had a feeling that wasn't Real Nina being held hostage. It's good thing she figured it out

Reply 77#77 bala's post

The timeline is still sorting itself out, once Peter figures out that there is now way back and that the timeline he is in should be his, it might work out

Nothing as It Seems

Is it just me or does Fringe just seem getting old it was good episode but Olivia storyline is getting old.

4x15 A Short Story About Love

What the wrinkly guy was doing to those couples was creepy and what Peter has uncovered with the help of the gadget from September's place and what he told him was interesting

Thread