96 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x16 Nothing as It Seems

What the passenger on the flight transformed into was bizarre and even more bizarre is why anybody would volunteer to do that

Everything In Its Right Place

Well i have say  seeing other side was nice and how things have changed since bridge was created made the other side better shame other lee had to die.

Letters of Transit

Well it's always great to see a future episode but it was rather obvious who she was from the start

4x17 Everything In Its Right Place

Lincoln travelling to the other side was interesting and the way Olivia 2.0 found out her partners middle name was amusing but tragic he died

4x18 The Consultant

I found Olivia 2.0 asking Broyles for help in catching the mole amusing considering he is the mole and the way the accident on their side killed their counterpart this side was interesting and Walter travelling to the other side to determine how the same three men died over there was interesting but is his theory right

4x19 Letters of Transit

I assume from the start Etta from the year 2036 is Olivia and Peter daughter but the way they blasted Walter out the amber was interesting considering it's her grandfather and the end was nice when she hugged Peter on the train

Renewed For a 5th and final season consisting of 13 episodes

Worlds Apart

Well closing the bridge to stop the attack will have a huge consequence on the other side and i missing other side because they really have great characters

glad they get a chance to finish the story  line off

Brave New World (1)

So much trying finish that story but what a great cliffhanger

Brave New World (2)

Ok got to love Walter shooting Olivia and than bringing her back to life -this would of been a great way end the series

Are these latest episodes available to view on VIPTV? I cannot see them listed. Thanks.

Reply 92#92 FlaminAnglia's post

See the episodes on flash site

http://viptv.net/shows/20110923/102665/

4x20 Worlds Apart

Nick playing Olivia was a little predictable and Lincoln staying on the other side because of what Peter said was nice

4x21 Brave New World (1)

Walter asking Jessica if she was an alien was amusing and volunteering to be a guinea pig was brave but having a daughter made it obvious why she risked it, Astrid getting shot was a interesting cliffhanger

4x22 Brave New World (2)

I had a feeling we would see Jessica again but not like that and Olivia first saving Peter and then September was great, you can understand why Walter shot Olivia seeing she was the power source but it was a crazy risk considering she is pregnant

96 12345
Thread