34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

Yeah maybe but there introduced too many reality it going make it harder to watch i am just concerned people might stop watching leading this to get cancelled.

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

oh i hadn't thought of that that is a good possibility but there are still 2 diffrent side which suggest one of sides will merge back to where it came from?

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well i just thought he had some sort multiple personalities

A Better Human Being

Am i assuming that other Nina is a shape shifter?

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but it was disturbing how many kids he had

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

i highly doubt it since no-one knew it's his.

The End of All Things

Well it must be hard for Peter finding out he would had a child but by erase himself that didn't happen. I had a feeling that wasn't Real Nina being held hostage. It's good thing she figured it out

Nothing as It Seems

Is it just me or does Fringe just seem getting old it was good episode but Olivia storyline is getting old.

Everything In Its Right Place

Well i have say  seeing other side was nice and how things have changed since bridge was created made the other side better shame other lee had to die.

Letters of Transit

Well it's always great to see a future episode but it was rather obvious who she was from the start

Worlds Apart

Well closing the bridge to stop the attack will have a huge consequence on the other side and i missing other side because they really have great characters

Brave New World (1)

So much trying finish that story but what a great cliffhanger

Brave New World (2)

Ok got to love Walter shooting Olivia and than bringing her back to life -this would of been a great way end the series

Reply 92#92 FlaminAnglia's post

See the episodes on flash site

http://viptv.net/shows/20110923/102665/

34 12
Thread