Thread
Printable Version

Last Man Standing (ABC) Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Look like Mandy might be moving on

Kylie would make a better boyfriend

2x13 What's in a Name?

You can understand why Mike was upset when he finds out his grandson Boyd is no longer registered at school as a Baxter because he has no sons to carry on the family name

2x14 Buffalo Bill Day

Kyle being oblivious to Mandy's flirts was amusing and the arrow standing to attention was priceless

2x15 Breaking Curfew

Mike catching Mandy sneaking into was amusing but you can understand why he thought she was with Kyle and I'm surprised Eve became an informant, Kyle's visions in the hotel room was priceless

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

Well that was nice psych thing he did to Kyle

Private Coach

Poor Kylie i never meant anyone dim-witted as him on a tv show but this episode really showed how dim witted he is and the fact that she can't argue with him but calling her the wrong name certainly made Mandy upset but than insult her sister and kyle saying sorry without realise he had accidently insult other sister was amusing. . How in gods name he able to keep a job is very surprising

2x16 Private Coach

All the ladies looking at Eve's private soccer coach was amusing especially after seeing the video and Kyle calling Mandy - Kristen was a terrible mistake

The Fight

Boyd father punching mike friend was well deserved but Bloyd being scared of him had an unintentional side effect   . Mandy finding an interesting way to do her history project was highly amusing considering what they were trying to teach her.

2x17 The Fight

Bill McKendree being tipsy and then spilling his beer on Boyd would of driven any father to loose control but the accidental punch was amusing and Mandy trying to find out how the ham radio works was interesting

College Girl

Well Mandy getting into expensive college was amusing but when her parents tried to talk her out of it she reaised her parent think she's not smart enough. Let see whether her promise trying harder will work but i think fashion course might actually benefit her .

2x18 College Girl

Mandy getting accepted in to two colleges was impressive but trust Mike to ask Kyle to intervene and it was obvious when Kristin quite she would go and work at her old friends unscaled restaurant

3x01 Back to School

Why Mike was worried Boyd was attending a bilingual school was bizarre but trying to talk Kristin and Ryan to switch him to a school in his neighbourhood I thought was going to be hard

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

Well when Boyd start speaking Spanish and not English mike was right to be worried

3x02 Driving Lessons

Mike teaching Eve how to drive was interesting as she looked like an expert thanks to video games

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

Yes but will she pass her test with that sort of driving ?

3x03 Pledging

Mandy saying she's taking her vitamins every day was amusing as I assume it's code for the pill and you can understand why Vanessa was concerned that Kyle might be holding Mandy back but what he said made sense

3x04 Ryan vs. John Baker

Mike and Eve trying to catch each other out as part of her sniper training was amusing as Mike was always one step ahead and Kristin being tempted by her boss was a surprise

Thread