Thread
Printable Version

Last Man Standing (ABC) Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

I thought it was a cat

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

It does look like bit like a cat if you didn't weren't paying attention

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well think of it this way if i hadn't discussed it you wouldn't of known. I should figured it was a dog but i could lied said it was typo but i rather be honest and take you laughing at me

Odd Couple Out

Well after all that effort to try win next neighbour it was pointless but girls trying hide that bump was amusing and it help no need to punish them since that sticker was punishment enough

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well i wasn't she had no experience driving a car

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well it was other sister fault she was too busy talking on the phone

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

She shouldn't of given her the keys to the car

House of Spirits

How crazy must they be to think the house was haunted but girl all crawling into bed just when he was going get his special birthday present was amusing.

Tree of Strife

Well council asking them to cut down a tree that had a good memory for the girls was sad but finding two of them kissed same boy under the tree was funny

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well i wonder how much she charged for that

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

I could never do sky diving

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

I don't mind hand Gliding but bungee jumping is risky.

Baxter & Sons

Well meeting Baxter brother was great but i like how father could stop fighting just offering to drive

Ding Dong Ditch

Well finding out he was dating youngester daugher was amusing considering she was trying hide him for him,

Animal Wrongs

Well trust one girl to bring home an animal activist but i like how he got revenge for breaking his daugher heart

Wherefore Art Thou, Mike Baxter

At what age should parent stop going to their kid's play but Mandy forgetting her lines and make them up as she went along was no surprise but mike actually get off for missing Mandy play was amusing.

The Spotlight

Well i have to say Mike trying not to be in the spotlight and than having take over from the  auction

Found Money

Buying a tank i did realise he was that loaded ?

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

YEAH, it's one of the better comedy i enjoy watching

2x01 Voting

I hate when TV show try incorporate current election into the show i really didn't enjoy it plus there new actress playing one of the daughters which is strange because she's not exactly right fit for actress that playing the character she looks a lot older than an teenager she looks like a young adult rather than a teenager.

Thread