Thread
Printable Version

Homeland Seasons 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Homeland Seasons 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Homeland Premieres on Showtime on October 02, 2011

A taut psychological thriller about a volatile CIA officer (Emmy® winner Claire Danes) who becomes convinced that a recently rescued American POW may be connected to an al Qaeda plot to be carried out on U.S. soil. Mandy Patinkin and Damian Lewis also star.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Homeland Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 05:55 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I am really looking forward to this

1x01 Pilot

What timing for Scott to ring his wife out of the blue and I'm not surprised she had moved on but Carrie suspicions about a soldier being turned and having his house wired for video and sound should be interesting

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I really like the first episode and you right the timing of the call was amusing but i liked that we don't know whether he's a good guy or a bad guy and i can't wait for the next episode.

I hope Carrie can keep control of herself. It looks like the meds aren't always helping.

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

Well that the downside we don't know whether she crazy or not they could end the show by making look like a dream

this episode was interesting with the new asset. And Brody starting to prey in arabic may support Carrie's theory, too bad she doesn't have any footage.

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

The new assets was good sideline story-line but doing a naked women interview was rather odd too see i never really seen that on a tv show and i loved how she wasn't uncomfortable but that guy just standing must been difficult as an actor. I have feeling new assets new task is going get her killed

1x02 Grace

That was a strange interview and needing a wax for the prince is taking the interview over the top and it looked like Carrie had forgot about the asset but what she discovered will probably get the asset killed

Clean Skin

Well i love how daughter told her mom off she was right and look on her face when she said it was great. I had feeling the female asset would get killed but not in way i expected it was killed for necklace so that guy could buy a house ?

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's a shame that Carrie lied to the asset about the protection but even if there was it was too quick for anyone to stop it but finding out she was killed for the necklace was tragic

Semper I

What was Carrie thinking go to the meeting where she accidently bump into him i thought better at keeping an eye on him without getting compromised but asking her partner to spy on her will be interesting.

Breaking: Showtime Renews Homeland

The suspected terrorists have won — and we’re not complaining: Showtime has picked up critical fave Homeland for a second season.

“Homeland is just getting started,” said Showtime president David Nevins. “Clearly, the overall audience growth from week one to week four demonstrates that this show is hitting a nerve in the cultural zeitgeist. Howard Gordon and Alex Gansa have created a psychological thriller that holds special relevance in the post 9/11 world. I’m quite confident that its passionate audience will be riveted as the season unfolds and people discover where this story is going.”

Source

Reply 20#20 spratt89's post

Great news this show has a lot of potential

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Carrie talking to the monitors while Brody was getting dressed was amusing and bumping in to him at the meeting might just pay off but her supervisors will be annoyed if they find out

Blind Spot

Well him getting revenge on one of the people who torture him was great payback

Reply 24#24 bala's post

You could see Carrie was worried if Brody would let slip about bumping in to him at the meeting and when Brody's was reunion with his captor did he slip him the blade

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yeah that the assumption

The Good Soldier

Seriously a lie dector test for brody he's a solders so obvious he can fool a test but carrie sleeping with him was a surprised she really willing to go above what is required

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's a shame about the fight at the wake but Mike had to shut him up before Brody heard what he was saying but Brody passing the test about being unfaithful was impressive but them sleeping together i thought was predictable

Thread