Thread
Printable Version

Homeland Seasons 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Really i thought she was a professional -would she really sleep with someone who you think is a terrorist ?

Reply 30#30 bala's post

She was drunk but there was a spark between then but her not being able to tell about him being unfaithful without ruining her career must be frustrating

The Weekend

Well look like she was wrong all along but she really crossed the line and i liked how honest he was with her at the end and she burnt that bridge he would made for a good Allie.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

What Carrie said to the guy in the bar i thought was amusing and i wonder what the pills she is taking are for but the slip up about the tea he drinks was an easy mistake to make

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I am liking that we were wrong about him

Reply 35#35 bala's post

The next question is did Brody know that Tom was still alive considering he said he killed him

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I think he thought he killed him or made to believe he killed him thank his captors

Reply 37#37 bala's post

That would make sense but when he find out it was Tom that was turned i bet he wishes he had done it for real

1x08 Achilles Heel

Jessica and Nicholas being groomed at the party was interesting but they suspected everyone was being too nice from the start which was amusing and how nice that they sat down and watched the end of the film with the kids, the team should of listened to Carrie when going after Walker and what did Brody mean it's over

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well it did look like Brody was part of the attack but now knowing that he's alive means he doesn't have to go through with it , remember he thought killing him made him feel guilty and now he's know he's alive guilt gone.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Brody is bound to be the only one that will be able to get to Walker before the assassination but after what Carrie has done it will be hard to get his help

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well yeah it will be interesting to see what he does.

13 Episodes ?

Reply 43#43 bala's post

No only 12 finishing 18 December

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Man time is flying by almost 2012

This has now been added to Realplayer site

1x09 Crossfire

Brody taking the blame for the football accident while he was reliving his captivity was the turning point of their friendship but what happened to him was tragic and it was obvious the Walker wouldn't let that guy leave

1x10 Representative Brody

Brody asking Mike to help him talk Jessica around after being asked about running for the disgraced congressman's seat was ironic but at least he has come to terms with their affair thinking he was dead and Walker killing his Washington contact along with all the others was diabolical

The Vest

Well look like Carrie has lost her mind and no one believe her even through she figured it all out and next week 90 minute episode i cannot wait for it.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

That explosion did seem to make her hypo and if it's going to be anyone who believes her it will be Saul and Brody's history lesson when he took his family on a trip to Gettysburg was interesting but disappointed he used the trip to collect the vest, Dana getting nosy by looking to see what he hid in the car was unfortunate

1x12 Marine One

That was obvious why Walker broke into that car but when the officer said something about working along made me think this was a team effort from the start but what a time for the vest to fail and I'm glad Dana got through to him, killing Walker to prove his loyalty and take away the loose link was great and poor Carrie with shock treatment

Thread