Thread
Printable Version

Homeland Seasons 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well this was an extended episode and yeah it's good thing vest failed but if there was going second season it would pointless to kill him off since he's the star of the show. I really feel bad for Carrie since she was right all long but people think she's crazy but it's good thing she convinced the daughter to contact Brody. If there's going to be a second season this really set it up nicely.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

This was a brilliant was to setup for another season

Homeland' finale logs record ratings for Showtime

Homeland finale pulled in highly impressive ratings for Showtime.

The dark drama series, starring Claire Danes and Damian Lewis, concluded with 1.7 million viewers in its 10pm timeslot, growing to over 2m across the night's other airings.

As well as being its highest-rated episode since premiering in the fall, Homeland has become Showtime's best freshman series.

Exec producers Alex Gansa and Howard Gordon have said that the show will change radically in next year's second season, which was commissioned in October.

Homeland's first season will premiere in the UK in the New Year on Channel 4.

Source

I just watched Season 1 back to back over the past few days and I loved it. Great show, really well written. Looking forward to Season 2 already.....long wait!

Homeland Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 30, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

The Smile

Well just when you think everything will go back to normal he gets another message from his leader and his daughter seem got bond with her father but admit that her father a Muslim and his wife finding out was priceless. .

Beirut is Back

So close but Brody secret text message was rather risky consider who he was in the room with and look like carrie had some evidence in that bag she was carrying.

State of Independence

Well talk about a bad time to get a flat tire but i am not surprised the tailor freaked out with him taking a phone call from his wife did made it sound like he was talking to someone else. That was one messy killing and with that SD video card hidden mean Carrie was right all along .

New Car Smell

Well she really couldn't help herself could she now the whole operation is almost ruined

Q&A

Quite a boring episode apart from hit and run but turning Brody should be interesting.

A Gettysburg Address

Wow talk about a bloody ambush at the end it good think she faked being killed otherwise they be no witness

I'll Fly Away

Well Carrie going beyond the call but look like Brody really is in trouble and she can't do anything about it

The Choice

Well this was one hell of a frame up job and Brody is now on the run but the situation is a lot more complex you just knew something bad was going to happen but you had no idea how big it is.

2x01 The Smile

Dana letting slip about her father religion was unfortunate and Carrie going back to her old life when the asset will only speak to her should be interesting

2x02 Beirut is Back

I'm glad Carrie's assets information was good considering they wasn't sure but Brody's text message was risky

2x03 State of Independence

Saul hiding the dummy memory card in the lining of his suitcase was impressive and Brody having to kill the tailor to keep him quiet was a disaster considering he was moving him to keep him safe but you have to feel sorry for Carrie almost about to kill herself

2x04 New Car Smell

Brody ringing Carrie while she was watching him was amusing

2x05 Q&A

Stabbing Brody in the hand was a surprise but his actions make Carrie look normal and Dana asking him to drive faster was bound to have consequence but hitting that women was tragic

2x06 A Gettysburg Address

Dana visiting the hospital was risky and I'm not surprised she looked shocked after she was told about calling for a priest and what a blood bath at the tailors just when he was about to find what was behind the wall

2x07 The Clearing

I had a feeling Finn had no intention on telling his parents and them trying to cover it up once Dana confessed was predictable

Thread