Thread
Printable Version

Homeland Seasons 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x08 I'll Fly Away

Brody having a major meltdown could of ruined the whole operation but Carrie going against Quinn's orders was interesting as they listened to them having sex and Dana being told by the victims daughter to drop it was a surprise until we found out she was paid off

2x09 Two Hats

Jessica sleeping with Mike while in the safe house was risky and Peter receiving a phone call after Saul went to see the cop was suspicious

2x10 Broken Hearts

Who would of thought Carrie's hunt for Nazir would do a 360 turnaround now he has her held hostage but going back after being released was risky

2x11 The Motherf--ker with a Turban

Carrie being right again about Nazir still being in the tunnels was impressive considering it had been searched but at leased he is dead now and Saul's career being in jeopardy now he knows they want to kill Brody is going to make the season final interesting

2x12 The Choice

What Quinn said David when her refused to kill Brody was a surprise and using Brody's car to kill 200 is going to be hard for him to prove his innocents

Homeland Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 29th, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 HERE

Reply 2#2 bala's post

OK, I checked this because I've been having issues with my sound.  I cannot for the life of me get the sound to play on this video, either here or on Youtube.  I tried a couple others from Showtime, and some played with sound and others didn't.  I can't figure out why it works on some and not on others.  Highly frustrating!  I mainly was checking the Homeland ones out to see how Claire looked post-pregnancy on the show.  

My speakers were on, and as I said, worked for some videos and not others.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I use a laptop PC with Win7.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

3x01 Tin Man is Down

Killing the guy hiding under the desk was impressive but shooting the kid with the torch was tragic as he aborted blowing up the car because there was a child inside and what was Dana thinking sending a topless photo of herself to the guy but Saul throwing Carrie under the bus was a surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-8-2013 14:17 ]

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i like misdirection at start of the episode i was thinking he framed brody with explosive device but later discover that he  built it for mission was nice touch. . Carrie really can't get a break but after newspaper article what could Sal do but sell out Carrie ?. I am surprised he didn't lie and said she was undercover and pretending to be in love with him would of been a better excuse.

Uh... Oo... Aw...

Well this is going get rather annoying how many times is Carrie going mental breakdown?  

3x02 Uh... Oh... Ah...

Saul using Carrie's own problems to push her over the edge does seem to be working for now but she's bound to find away to let the cat out the bag sooner or later and threatening the banker to hand over the information was great

3x03 Tower of David

I am going save everyone 40 minutes by saying this Brody is now a heroine addict that's the whole episode.

now you don't have to watch the episode and Carrie trying convince her therapist she not crazy isn't exactly working.

No Brody family drama in this episode

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I thought she was only using the injection as pain relief after his injury and as he refused the second injection and looked like he stopped the third injection so I wouldn't call him an heroine addict and with him not able to escape perhaps he's hoping  for an overdose instead

3x04 Game On

I'm surprised Carrie was released so quickly after being denied and having all her money frozen made it even harder but the whole psychiatric thing being a scam organised by Saul was an interesting twist

3x05 The Yoga Play

That was a very close call for Carrie when she slipped her tail at the yoga class and so much for the surveillance keeping her safe

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

To be honest they kidnap her at night it's good thing someone actually kept an eye on her or they wouldn't of known.

Still Positive

Well Dana changing her name was interesting but her leaving was great way write her out of the show

3x06 Still Positive

That is some collection of used pregnancy tests Carrie had in her draw and I cant believe they took the murder weapon but left the baby behind just to protect the killer, Dana changing her surname made sense but leaving with only the cloths she was wearing was a little unbelievable

Gerontion

Sal locking his new boss in the Briefing room was rather amusing . I really liked the fact that they showed after effect of what happend in previous episode when cops investigate the murder of two women but getting caught on camera certainly made things a bit complicated and Sal is making use of his 10 days.

3x07 Gerontion

Saul tricking him with a phone to ring the President and then locking him in was amusing and trying to contain the local police investigation was interesting

Thread