Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Grimm Premiered on NBC on October 21, 2011

Remember the fairy tales your parents used to tell you before bedtime? Well, those weren't stories, they were warnings.

Detective Nick Burkhardt thought he was ready for the grim reality of working homicide in Portland, Oregon. That is, until he started to see things... things he couldn't quite explain. Like a gorgeous woman suddenly transforming into a hideous hag, or an average Joe turning into a vicious troll. Then, after a panicked visit from his only living relative, Nick discovers the truth about his visions: he's not like everyone else, he's a descendant of an elite group of hunters known as "Grimms" who are charged with stopping the proliferation of supernatural creatures in the world. And so begins his new life journey - albeit a reluctant one at first - as he solves crimes with his partner who knows something about Nick has radically changed but can't quite put his finger on it. Along the way, Nick finds himself unexpectedly getting help on some of the more difficult cases from Monroe, a guy who seems normal at first but is soon revealed to be what you might call a "big bad wolf." Literally!

While the Brothers Grimm wrote fairy tales that children have adored for generations, imagine if the villains were real, and Nick was the only one who could stop them.

From executive producers David Greenwalt (Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Jim Kouf (Angel, National Treasure) comes a new world of police work where all cases have a storybook connection... but not always happily ever after.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Grimm Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-6-2015 09:49 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I am looking forward to this but 2 months is a long wait

Grimm - Sneak Peek

I'm really looking forward to this, but I think I'm going to watch it in the mornings

pilot

Well what a way for him be introduced into being a Grimm but having two partners the cop and other one for the grimm creatures is going to be amusing. I like grimm partner better because he really has a sense of humour.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

What a way to find out his parents didn't die in a crash but were killed, it a good job she survived so she could explain and Munroe helping him after first being accused was great

3 bears

Those two people choose wrong place to break in and talk about payback

I liked this epi with the bloodbot protecting his grandfathers killer and Ann-Marie got a great way of dying
Looks like next episode is going to be fun

1x02 Bears Will Be Bears

Gilda and her boyfriend who broke into the home were unfortunate to break in to the wrong house and the punk threatening them about being in a bad neighborhood, i would of liked to of seen his face when she attacked him and Eddy saying that went too far after ripping his arm off was priceless

1x03 Beeware

Good title and what an amusing start on the tram but the consequences were deadly, how can Nick tell the good from the bad at this early stage of his powers as a Grimm

NBC Orders a Full Season of Grimm

In a move I certainly didn't see coming at the beginning of the fall season (the show was one of my Dead Pool entries), NBC has ordered a full season of Grimm, according to Entertainment Weekly. With a full 22-episode order, it's the network's only new hour-long drama to receive a full-season pickup.

Source

jippi :-)!!!

1x04 Lonelyhearts

The B&B owner had some unique pheromones to make his conquests and that was a close call for Hank and then Nick both getting trapped in the basement

The three bad wolves

I liked this episode quite a bit.  I thought the fued between the pigs and wolves was hilarious.  Still not getting why Angelica needs to kill the pigs brothers.  Surely she had a reason....I would hope other than "i was bored."  

I would like to see Grimm do something other than be a Grimm and police officer.  They run from him and he just kinda takes it.  Let's see some character development.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

Yeah this was a good episode but what a twist the pigs get revenge on the wolf about bloody time but she was a bit crazy wasn't she .

Thread