Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x16 The Show Must Go On

Sam Witwer as Max was a surprise and playing a werewolf was amusing as he's been a vampire for the last four years, Nick and Hank investigating the brutal deaths of two women was tragic and Nick having second thoughts about being the best man at Monroe's wedding was understandable after that dream

Synchronicity

I really enjoyed this episode but it would have been a whole lot better if the promo's a couple weeks ago hadn't shown the big reveal!   I felt like it fell flat.  Also Nick being a Grimm at a Wesen wedding, it was solved with very little fan fare......another secret just falls flat.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 230#230 arksongbird80's post

Well i actually thought she was going leave the baby and let nick and Julette raise it

Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen

So introducing a new Grimm who seems rather crazy killing machine was certainly interesting way to introduce her but i think Nick really has his hands full with her .

Reply 234#234 bala's post

I really love the idea of a new Grimm, a woman, a crazy killing machine.   It will add a new chemistry to the show and hopefully they will keep trubel into next season!  

Adaland just frustrates me.  Sigh. I understand her plight, I just don't care !!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

My Fair Wesen

Trouble going undercover solo was very risky since she had no idea what she was walking into

The Inheritance

It's a good thing trouble was there when Nick was away and she did manage the situation quite well and she certainly comes in handy in a fight . Adaland plan to look like Juliet is interesting but if she want to get pregnant with a grimm child is crazy  

3x22 "Blond Ambition"

Well talk about crashing a wedding but nick losing his powers was predictable why else introduce another grimm into the show if that wasn't going to happen ?.

3x17 Synchronicity

You knew getting Adalind to safety wasn't going to be easy but who was behind the rescue in the woods was a surprise and the change in weather from the woods to the plane was unbelievable and taking Adalind to Nick's was crazy after what she did to Juliette

3x18 The Law of Sacrifice

It didn't take Nick long to figure out Adalind had gone to Renard but as they were not the only ones there they were luck as Nick and his mother was able to help, Renard plan to hand over the baby was impressive and a surprise

3x19 Nobody Knows the Trubel I’ve Seen

Nobody willing to help Adalind get her baby back after all they did to protect her and the baby should of been suspicious to her, Trubel killing to stop them from raping her was understandable and the other attacks were self defence but Nick taking her to the trailer was the best way to explain what she's seen

3x20 My Fair Wesen

What a shop stealing racket and killing one for making a mistake was gruesome but Truble going it alone knowing they just killed a girl was reckless

3x21 The Inheritance

Truble having a healthy appetite is amusing and it was a good thing she was home when the son came looking for Nick but her ignoring Nick to stay inside was lucky as she's pretty good at handling herself

3x22 Blond Ambition

Adalind beginning her new plot against Nick by posing as Juliette was clever as there was no way she would of been able to get that close and Dee ruining Rosalee's dress was surprising, Trubel spotting Juliette wasn't herself was great it's just a shame she went to her room before she seduced Nick

4x01 Thanks for the Memories

An reasonable start to season with Nick unable to see Vessan it up to trouble to help him and killing off the nick's boss should be interesting to see who takes his place . I just hope it won't be the female FBI agent

4x02 Octopus Head

I love that octopus head got a taste of his own medicine reading truble mind . FBI agent kidnap her should make next episode interesting . Meeting his mother was interesting as she bough him back to life

Thread