Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Danse Macabre

Can you imagine finding the teacher who was gnawed to death by rats but the way the rats followed Geiger after being framed, it was like the Pied Piper of Hamelin and it was a shame for Sarah but the other got what they deserved plus their confession

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was good and cops were confused as what to put in their reports

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Did you watch them out of order as you only commented on 6

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

No, What happened was that i forgot to comment on that episode and than next episode aired a day later so we had 2 episode almost back to back i realized i didn't comment on it and for some reason i couldn't remember what that episode was about because new episode replaced what i was going type so your comment gave me the flashback as to what the episode was about   . If this makes any sense

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Having two episodes two days running was a surprise

1x06 The Three Bad Wolves

That was some bad temper Angelina had but that romp in the woods may have cost Hep his life

1x07 Let Your Hair Down

Amusing idea what Eddie said about santa claus being an Gefrierengeber and where Holly built her tree house was great

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was great but amazing she survived for 7 years in the jungle

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I thought she was 7 years old when she disappeared and had been missing for 9 years

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well since you watched the episode today you probably right.

This has now been added to the Flash site

Awesome I am really liking this show but have a feeling it will be short lived.

Reply 33#33 gabsimom's post

It has already been given a full 22 episode season

What a boring episode with the ogre.   Liked that the wolf was helpful and shot the ogre.   Well done
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

I thought it was ok episode for a returning episode and it nice see him get injuried for once

1x08 Game Ogre

Nick was lucky he put the water on to boil and Juliette was able to use it to save them but she wont feel safe anymore, Eddie saving Hank without him knowing was great

ive only just watched the first episode but it was so obvious his boss is something supernatural
always repect peoples opinions

I'm thinking of letting this one go.  I find myself switching the channel and having no interest.....

Anyone else on the fence?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread