Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but it still rather good in sense you want know who the different creatures are is what keeps me coming back

The Bat SH* crazy mouse was just not that interesting.  Now his girlfriend finding out about Grimms is a good start.  That's going to be interesting.  The Reapers are kewl.  Kicking the bluebloods butt was a nice change.  We'll see....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 42#42 arksongbird80's post

That was just 1 episode last week episode was good ?

1x09 Of Mouse and Man

Marty standing up for the kid in the restaurant was predictable but dragging Natalie with him afterwards was terrible and Juliette going to the truck owner's address was interesting considering the way the woman ran inside with the kids and poor Eddie getting beat up

Organ Grinder

I liked the hansel and gretal aspect.  Nice,

The Head Police guy that got the Reaper box was nice.  I was wondering when they would pull him back into the story!!

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

Well it nice to see it wasn't them but a doctor doing it.

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

Juliette agreeing to take the street kid to dinner was nice and she was good at asking the right questions leaving the trail of beads was clever

i dont understnd what his boss wants with him yet
always repect peoples opinions

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-15-2012 22:33 ]

1x11 Tarantella

Nick taking a gun to an egg fight was a little over the top and Ryan got more than he bargained for when he tried to seduce Lena but loosing her finger was interesting especially when it moved in Nick's hand and i had a feeling by the time they caught her the finger would of grown back but catching he in the fishing net was a little corny

Last Grimm Standing

Well this was good episode he really step up saved his mate but look like his boss is cleaning house with rebel creatures. I can't wait until he finds out he's behind it.

I thought the boss was a reaper but now I'm not so sure.  It was a good episode.   Really enjoyed it!!  Grimm is workin it's way up to something.  

I wonder what will happen when fiancĂ©e finds out about nick.   Happy, sad angry hmmmm

three coins...

this was great.  More info on nick.  enough grimm activity to be interesting and the hitler scene at the end was fabulous!!  It's all connected in one way or another.  Apprently Grimms have stronger constitutions than most.

Never did hear how the jewelry clerk got the coins.   Hmmm

Reply 57#57 arksongbird80's post

Seriously you make anything possible on that show

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Getting Eddie to agrees to go undercover to find out the arena's address was predictable but Nick going in the ring to save him was impressive

1x13 Three Coins in a Fuchsbau

I had a felling the old guy in the safe was going to swallow the coins to keep them safe but anyone who touches them was to fall under their influence was interesting

Thread