Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Plumed Serpent

Well i have say that fire dancer certain put him in hot water with his girlfriend and boy was she a handful but her escaping at the end was great. She seems not be afraid of him . I have say fire breathing grimm was welcome change boring ones we seen so far.

weird i cant watch this geting stream not found on both servers...all else ok just grimm

Reply 63#63 banlron's post

Yeah i got that this morning

Reply 63#63 banlron's post

It's still there.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

plummed serpent

this was one of the best episodes so far. I really thought Nick would tell Juliette what he is.    SUch a disappointment that he didn't. But she's getting closer to the truth.

Didn't really think the fire chick was dead or anything.

it me or is this show geting darker  ,..not that i mind

NBC’s ‘Grimm’ Renewed For Second Season

NBC has renewed freshman drama Grimm for a second season. That may be be the first of several early pickups of existing series at the network, though despite rumors, nothing else is expected to come down today. A low-key addition to the schedule on Friday, Grimm has held its own, even growing when given a chance to run uninterrupted for several weeks. Created by David Greenwalt, Jim Kouf and Stephen Carpenter, Grimm stars David Giuntoli as a homicide detective who is also a Grimm, hunting supernatural baddies. It is produced by Universal TV and Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner’s Hazy Mills Prods. This is the first NBC series to get a renewal for next season. The move comes on the heels of CBS picking up 15 shows earlier this week.

Source

Reply 68#68 spratt89's post

Look like there are lot of shows renewed this year

Reply 69#69 bala's post

hopefully, I'm getting tired of shows getting only 1 season.

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

Nick trying to explain why Ariel answered his phone was amusing considering she was an exotic fire-dancer but finding her in his bed was a little creepy and Juliette being taken by her i thought would take some explaining and seeing the bitch isn't dead should be interesting

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

That's not nice thing to call her .

it's not her fault he went after her

Reply 72#72 bala's post

That's what Juliette called her and after being kidnapped by her she has ever right to call her a bitch

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

yeah i agree but i always felt it rude call a stranger a B word without personally knowing them. I am odd this way

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I was only repeating her last words

Island of Dreams

Well look like blue bot finally has a love interest i hope she stick around and join the team they need a female person on the team and i think she would be a great addition.

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I agree.  I really liked her. Level headed cautious without being shy.  I would certainly be glad to see her and bluebot get their shag on!!  

This episode was just...okay.  Eatting the couch was funny!  Poor guy.  I was surprised when they figured out the mojo thing that made the asian sick, they didn't try and figure out who the intended was.  Great detecting there boys.

Reply 78#78 arksongbird80's post

They had more important things to worry about

Thread