Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Thing with Feathers

Well we all heard golden goose who lays golden eggs but this really was interesting to see what the human form would look like. .

1x15 Island of Dreams

Eddie bonding with the victim's sister was nice and what a price to pay for taking Hank's cookie

1x16 The Thing with Feathers

Of all the places for Nick to take Juliette for a romantic weekend so he can propose he had to run in to an abusive creature husband and his wife

Love Sick

Well i was rather disappointed after that fight she survived was really a nice twist i mean it was strange way to kill her .

Leave It to Beavers

This was amusing episode but his wife receiving all those gift baskets was amusing she still has no clue and talk strange dinner you would think they faked being friends rather than being strange with each other.

1x17 Love Sick

It's a good job Adalind's mother was really there when Hank rang from out side and Wu still under the effects of the drug meant for Hank was amusing especially the fibber diet or should I of said carpet fibber and how corny asking Nick what have you done when she was the one who bit his lip

1x18 Cat and Mouse

Ian was lucky that Nick let him go after killing Waltz but in a round about way he deserved to die but I wonder what the Captain is and why Nick cant tell what he is

1x19 Leave It to Beaver

Juliette asking Nick to invite Eddie over for dinner to thank him for saving her life was interesting but why they found it so hard to pretend to be friends in front of her and the two heads are better than one was a great way to send a message and all the gifts was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-1-2012 15:43 ]

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

i like the message next time send your best .

happily ever aftermath

This show is interesting.  I wouldn't say good unless Monroe is in scene.  Good times!

I HATE HATE HATE that he asked Juliette to marry him-she said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and yet some how they are OK!  Honkey Dory.   I am beyond annoyed that they have glossed this whole thing over.  Grrr

LIked that Monroe has a new girl friend/person and I read that her character has been asked to being a full-time person next season.   YAY
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Big Feet

Well at least she getting a clue but i can't wait for next episode looks good

Reply 97#97 bala's post

Yeah so glad that the Girlfriend is in the loop now!  We'll see what happens with the finale!  

Woman in black

What an absolutely fabulous finale.  Juliette wanted the truth and then "she couldn't handle the truth!!". Lol.    

So love the lady in black!  Her reveal was great.  I had already figured her as a family member just not specific.  

So the sleep thing is snow white or did she wake up bat sh** crazy?!?  Hmmm.

1x20 Happily Ever Aftermath

I'm curious how Nick seen Spencer's altered face but not Lucinda and from the way she was treated you can understand why she went after them

1x21 Big Feet

Nick and Eddie protecting Larry's identity was nice but Juliette doing her own investigation is going to bring her and Hank both come closer to Nick's secret life but Hank's face when the doctor changed back was priceless

1x22 Woman in Black

It was obvious when it came time for Nick to explain the truth to Juliette that she wouldn't believe him but fainting just before Eddie changed was a little corny and his mother still alive will be an interesting story for next season

Bad Teeth

Well i felt a bit strange watching this because i was expecting this to return with all normal show but it's nice to watch it early than normal but i am hoping his mother stick around because he really needs all the help he can get.

2x01 Bad Teeth

You just knew there would be trouble when Monroe came across Nick's long-lost mother Kelly and I hope they don't drag Juliette's coma out to long

The Kiss

Well what a great ending with her waking up but not remembering him

Reply 111#111 bala's post

Well we knew that would happen with her memory flash backs.   Shame though.  Maybe this will be a new start for them.  Fresh.   

Love that Monroe/gf are accepted w his mom!  Bring her back soon.

So capt is a prince?

Thread