Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 112#112 arksongbird80's post

Yes he's is one member of the Royal family but the fact mother know who he is but her son doesn't considering he's his boss should be interesting . The fact he had spare clean gun was interesting

2x02 The Kiss

The nurse telling Nick he's not supposed to be in Juliette's room was bizarre considering they are engaged and it's a good job Nick found his gun and I assume the Captain is the prince but the pain to make him pure of heart was interesting

Bad Moon Rising

It was nice Grimm creature who escape being evil but having his daughter kidnap as result old ritual was sad and Hank finds out about the creatures should make their job much easier

2x03 Bad Moon Rising

Nick being the only thing Juliette cant remember was interesting and Carly being abducted because of her father was bad but putting her down the well was cruel and about time Hank found out about Nick and the others

i am starting to like this show

2x04 Quill

What a time for Rosalee and Eddie to get disturbed but the passionate kiss because of the infection was amusing and Juliette being told about Nick being a Grimm should be interesting

The Good Shepherd

Well so glad sheep finally kill the Shepard he deserved it but all because he couldn't keep it in his pants

Over My Dead Body

Well Monroe having a hit put out on him because of Nick was sad but sad she died but solve her own crime was rather amusing

The Other Side

Well this was average episode not really exciting at first i thought it was the mother but the fact mother cross breeded her son was rather disturbing since i didn't know that was possible

2x05 The Good Shepherd

How unfortunate for the killer that If it wasn't for Brewster's hip replacement his body would of never been found and Eddie going undercover was a close call after they killed the Reverend

2x06 Over My Dead Body

Angelina telling Eddie how much she was being paid for his life was different and her getting the job because she killed the man that would of killed Eddie was crazy but sacrificing herself save Eddie was sad

2x07 The Bottle Imp

I thought that was some vicious temper, beating his wife and flees with his daughter but killing while with his daughter was crazy until we find out it's the daughter who was the killer and trust Eddie to mix the wrong ingredient, Juliette remembering the kiss is going to be interesting

2x08 The Other Side

The Captain going to Eddie for a potion could be interesting if he can recognise him and Hank checking Nick's face for clues if they change is amusing, Pierce being the first with duel personality was disturbing considering it was his mother fault

La Llorona

I really didn't like this episode it wasn't great but Monroe scary the bully kids were nice.

Reply 133#133 bala's post

I'm with you.  Episode was blah and I didn't like Monroe EXCEPT when he decided to scare them at the end!  LOL
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

The hour of Death

I enjoyed finding another "Grimm".  I had a feeling he wouldn't be a keeper.   I think I would be fine if Juliette just goes away!  Her whole storyline is just not connectable.  When nick finds out about Cpt Reynard...... bwahhh ahhahaha

Reply 136#136 arksongbird80's post

Yes he was a bit crazy but the fact that he was the intern was amusing

To Protect and Serve Man

Well an old case of Hank get him question everything he knows now that know about creatures and he did manage to put it right but what a cliffhanger

Season of the Hexenbiest

Well i loved the ending with word Sorry after to be continued it made me smile and he finally finds out about Juliet secret affair

Reply 140#140 bala's post

I am so annoyed Juliette still doesn't know what's actually going on.   What a great episode if we could jut get rid of Juliette. Also how did she not get that adalide was quizzing her about the trailer.   What a LOSER!!!!

Thread