Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x09 La Llorona

Juliette being the translator was interesting as she was also told about the cat that scratched her and don't you hate bullies that spoil it for the other kids but Eddie scaring them was amusing

2x10 The Hour of Death

Nick being a suspect was so predictable but how the second victim got out of the station was a surprise

2x11 To Protect and Serve Man

Talk about a close call but the remands under the supermarket didn't make sense as they would of been found when they dug the foundations for the building

2x12 Season of the Hexenbiest

I thought it strange that Eddie only recognised Juliette after the kiss but looks like the Captain being a royal is about to come out

The Face Off

oh my what a great returning episode since i had forgotten most of what had happens this episode did great job of recap . That has got to be the most amusing love scene i seen on a tv series.

Reply 148#148 bala's post

I must agree I am so glad that Juliette finally knows what's going on!  I liked how they recapped and the LOVE scene was OUTSTANDING!  Hot and violent. hehehehe
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x13 The Face Off

That must be hard for Nick to watch Juliette kissing the Captain but a good job Monroe rang when he did and it's a good job Rosalee came back

Natural Born Wesen

Well this was good episode but Julia's storyline was just so strange

Reply 152#152 bala's post

I think it's her mind connecting the dots

2x14 Natural Born Wesen

Juliette's hallucinations brought on by Rosalee's attempts to cure her was bizarre especially the whole in the floor

Mr. Sandman

Man this was rather disgusting seeing that but i loved how second sister protected her eyes that was smart thinking but look like Nick learnt how to use his other senses.

Nameless

So it's clear she is getting her memories back but this is certainly going to cause problems for Nick ,since she is remembering nick's secret, i can't wait for the next episode.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-30-2013 17:01 ]

2x15 Mr. Sandman

What was Molly thinking taking a stranger home but using the support meetings to pick them up was disgusting as they were vulnerable, Kelly was lucky her sister, Casey came home when she did

2x16 Nameless

You can understand why Trinket Lipslums was upset after fixing the game code but he was a sore looser after being killed in the game

One Angry Fuchsbau

This episode combined my love of science fiction and law drama into one episode . What a powerful lawyer he was be able to influence the witness into change their perception of the event in favour of his defendant

2x17 One Angry Fuchsbau

Killing his wife because she didn't wear black has to be the strangest killing and Juliette memory overload in the trailer was interesting, it was a good thing Rosalee was on the jury for Eddie to be curious but getting his sweet was amusing and injecting the toad was priceless

Ring of fire

I wonder when this episode will get reaired.  Stupid terrorist. :/.

Reply 164#164 arksongbird80's post

this episode was okay.  the best part is that Juliette is getting some of her shtuka together (defiance..hehe) so maybe her storyline will ACTUALLY move forward.

Adalind is classy!  Selling the baby that's not even born yet.  Good times.

2x18 Ring of Fire

Adalind has some skin meeting with the Gypsy queen to assess the value of her unborn child but fair play to her demanding her own terms and Juliette was right about the best place for the Elvis lamp and allowing the guy to get justice for his wife was nice but the eye was amusing

Renewed For A 3rd Season

Thread