Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x19 Endangered

Nick investigating the alien sighting was different I'm just glad he didn't glow green and Juliette going to Eddie for help when she remembered that Nick is a Grimm was great but Eddie's face was priceless and the bounty hunter getting shot with his own bullet was justice

Reply 170#170 codebreaker's post

The blue Rare/extinct vessan was good because it wasn't evil he was just trying help his wives craving .

2x20 Kiss of the Muse

What a tragedy that just when Juliette's attempts to reconcile with Nick he falls under the influence of a Muse but her going to his rescue made a nice change

Reply 173#173 codebreaker's post

I know right!?
I got a little wishy washy around the heart when he dissed her but when he snarked at Monroe I really felt awful for them both!
I am much too involved in these characters~lol~
Things Change

Reply 173#173 codebreaker's post

They just basically recycled her storyline and give it to nick no real imagination . I am very disappointed this season has been a disappointment and i am frustrated i mean where dark stuff in this series. This suppose dark supernatural drama and they have turned a second season into a soap .

2x21 The Waking Dead

About time Juliette convinced Eddie to show her his true face but convincing Rosalee and Bud to go before him was amusing and Nick and Hank discovering that the Wesen can create zombies should make for an interesting season final

2x22 Goodnight, Sweet Grimm

Frau Pech taking Adalind's identity was clever but how the others figured it out was impressive but Nick getting captured as the cliffhanger was disappointing

Reply 178#178 codebreaker's post

Well like end caption said what did you expect

i like how involved Juliet is becoming into nick's world as a Grimm but asking him whether he was vessan was rather amusing

Reply 179#179 bala's post

Getting to know the difference between all the creatures will take time

3x01 The Ungrateful Dead

Not a bad start to new season but how will they get nick back to normal should be interesting.

Reply 184#184 bala's post

I don't think Nick will ever be normal.     I think Julia might help get him back from the bestial side.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 184#184 bala's post

Nick surviving that plane crash was a little unbelievable and the bar fight was amusing as they thought Nick was drunk but the idiots in the bar were crazy trying to bring him down

3x02 PTZD

Hank wishing he could change into a creature was amusing and what a shame Juliette got hit in the face but with a guy dying in the bar fight it's only going to make things awkward

A Dish Best Served Cold

What an awful way to kill bluebot .

That's was one way to get a confession

3x03 A Dish Best Served Cold

The look on the doctors face when he couldn't get Nick's heart rate up was amusing as no matter what he tried it barely moved and as soon as they discovered the two victims eating at the same restaurant I was worried for Rosalee and Eddie, pretending to shoot Eddie was a great way to get a confession

One Night Stand

This really was amusing episode as men of this vessen can't reproduce so the women have use other human males to reproduce offspring was interesting concept but girls pretending they didn't know the boys that survived was priceless.

This certainly make one night stand rather dangerous male humans consider what vessen men do to them

3x04 One Night Stand

I first thought when Elly took the phone and was look at the photos she was going to see some incriminating evidence but the fact she saved him was nice and Nick in return saving her was impressive

3x05 El Cucuy

I have no problem of the brutal slaughter of the two robbers after what they did at the two petrol station robberies and the fact the first didn't resist there was no need to kick him that much but being a 77 year old woman was amusing

3x06 Stories We Tell Our Young

You just new the exorcism would go wrong but not knowing how to treat Daniel was interesting as the Wesen Council wanted to destroy him and he was lucky they found out it was an infection

Reply 197#197 codebreaker's post

Yes i agree that was brutal but who would thought a mother prayer would get answered like that but old lady was a nice twist because they really can't convict her

Thread