Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 198#198 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad they figured out a way get rid of the infection

Cold Blooded

That was one brutal killing and what bad luck that tunnel worker found his layout

Twelve Days of Krampus

Well who would thought Father Christmas has evil twin who punishes all the bad children but finding out that it was a human who blackout every 24 December should be tricky. . Telling the council was really the only choice

3x07 Cold Blooded

Nick and Hank chasing the killer through the sewers was creepy and as soon as Nick figured out there was two of them you knew Hank would be taken but what karma they killed two of them

3x08 Twelve Days of Krampus

Santa abducting naughty children was different but stealing presents from cars they needed to be taught a lesson and what a shame Eddie trying to share his holiday spirit with Rosalee didn't go down well

3x09 Red Menace

It was a good job Larissa didn't kill him straight away as she would of been dead after what his wife did and Juliette taking in a friend trapped in an abusive relationship is going to get awkward

Reply 207#207 codebreaker's post

I really thought the wife was killing him for all the cheating.  They surprised me with the maid.  Good for Juliette.  Keeping the friend with your cop boyfriend is probably the safest place for her.  The preview looks GREAT for her next week!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Eyes of the beholder

This was the vessen coming out episode.  If you were vessen and could reveal your secret, then it happened!

If I was Nick I would be very angry or at least annoyed that Juliette spilled the beans when we decided NOT to tell the scared vessen we know her secret.   As a viewer, loved it.

Reply 210#210 arksongbird80's post

Yes but hank really got a surprised with women he fancy

3x10 Eyes of the Beholder

Nick telling Juliette that her friend Alicia is a Wesen was bound to make her act different around her but Juliette kicking her boyfriends ass was great and what a shame Joy was taken but Jarred coming to her rescue was nice

The Good Soldier

I really don't know what to make of this episode because it was fairly average episode it seems they really given no bothering to give proper episode because this episode was ok but not very exciting.

3x11 The Good Soldier

Looks like the four men being stalked by the deadly Wesen got what was coming to them and the wife telling her husband to destroy his confession was a deadly decision

The wild hunt

I really enjoyed the Monroe/Rosalee side of the story.  I even enjoyed Adalines side, but the Juliette/mom and the cop Killer were just unnecessary. The episode felt all over the place with so many story lines.  I would have preferred to focus on Monroe and how Nick could have participated or something.

His parents were a bit, rather upset over rosalee.  She seems like a nice Foshbou!  HAHAHHAHA  I hope they come around.   Oh and nick doesn't accidentally kill them.

3x12 The Wild Hunt

Monroe's proposal was different but how impressive using a cuckoo clock to deliver the proposal and ring but his dad giving him the third degree on the phone was uncalled for as he's a grown man but the end was funny with Nick turning up

revelation

I appreciate that Adalaid's character is finally moving forward.  The baby is coming and so are her powers! yay

That was a great episode. I especially enjoyed the "family" dinner at the end with Nick standing up with a knife telling everyone is calm down!  hahahahaha   The Grimm is playing referee.

Reply 219#219 arksongbird80's post

Well i agree it was good returning episode and jump straight into it was amusing .

3x13 Revelation

Monroe trying to deal with his prejudiced mother and father was interesting and willing to alienate his family for his love for Rosalee was great but his father coming back to help was a nice surprise

Once We Were Gods

Well another average episode and it really wasn't that great this show has certainly lost it's momentum this season

3x14 Mommy Dearest

Wu's pregnant friend being targeted by a Wesen that feeds on amniotic fluid was disturbing but her husbands Sam having a family tradition to sacrifice their first child to save his mother was creepy but what a way for Wu to find out about the creatures

3x15 Once We Were Gods

What a shame they have allowed Wu to think he's crazy rather than let him know the truth

Thread