90 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I am looking forward to this but 2 months is a long wait

Grimm - Sneak Peek

pilot

Well what a way for him be introduced into being a Grimm but having two partners the cop and other one for the grimm creatures is going to be amusing. I like grimm partner better because he really has a sense of humour.

3 bears

Those two people choose wrong place to break in and talk about payback

NBC Orders a Full Season of Grimm

In a move I certainly didn't see coming at the beginning of the fall season (the show was one of my Dead Pool entries), NBC has ordered a full season of Grimm, according to Entertainment Weekly. With a full 22-episode order, it's the network's only new hour-long drama to receive a full-season pickup.

Source

Reply 19#19 arksongbird80's post

Yeah this was a good episode but what a twist the pigs get revenge on the wolf about bloody time but she was a bit crazy wasn't she .

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was good and cops were confused as what to put in their reports

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

No, What happened was that i forgot to comment on that episode and than next episode aired a day later so we had 2 episode almost back to back i realized i didn't comment on it and for some reason i couldn't remember what that episode was about because new episode replaced what i was going type so your comment gave me the flashback as to what the episode was about   . If this makes any sense

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was great but amazing she survived for 7 years in the jungle

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well since you watched the episode today you probably right.

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

I thought it was ok episode for a returning episode and it nice see him get injuried for once

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but it still rather good in sense you want know who the different creatures are is what keeps me coming back

Reply 42#42 arksongbird80's post

That was just 1 episode last week episode was good ?

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

Well it nice to see it wasn't them but a doctor doing it.

Last Grimm Standing

Well this was good episode he really step up saved his mate but look like his boss is cleaning house with rebel creatures. I can't wait until he finds out he's behind it.

Reply 57#57 arksongbird80's post

Seriously you make anything possible on that show

Plumed Serpent

Well i have say that fire dancer certain put him in hot water with his girlfriend and boy was she a handful but her escaping at the end was great. She seems not be afraid of him . I have say fire breathing grimm was welcome change boring ones we seen so far.

Reply 63#63 banlron's post

Yeah i got that this morning

Reply 68#68 spratt89's post

Look like there are lot of shows renewed this year

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

That's not nice thing to call her .

it's not her fault he went after her

90 12345
Thread