39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The three bad wolves

I liked this episode quite a bit.  I thought the fued between the pigs and wolves was hilarious.  Still not getting why Angelica needs to kill the pigs brothers.  Surely she had a reason....I would hope other than "i was bored."  

I would like to see Grimm do something other than be a Grimm and police officer.  They run from him and he just kinda takes it.  Let's see some character development.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

What a boring episode with the ogre.   Liked that the wolf was helpful and shot the ogre.   Well done

I'm thinking of letting this one go.  I find myself switching the channel and having no interest.....

Anyone else on the fence?

The Bat SH* crazy mouse was just not that interesting.  Now his girlfriend finding out about Grimms is a good start.  That's going to be interesting.  The Reapers are kewl.  Kicking the bluebloods butt was a nice change.  We'll see....

Organ Grinder

I liked the hansel and gretal aspect.  Nice,

The Head Police guy that got the Reaper box was nice.  I was wondering when they would pull him back into the story!!

I thought the boss was a reaper but now I'm not so sure.  It was a good episode.   Really enjoyed it!!  Grimm is workin it's way up to something.  

I wonder what will happen when fiancĂ©e finds out about nick.   Happy, sad angry hmmmm

three coins...

this was great.  More info on nick.  enough grimm activity to be interesting and the hitler scene at the end was fabulous!!  It's all connected in one way or another.  Apprently Grimms have stronger constitutions than most.

Never did hear how the jewelry clerk got the coins.   Hmmm

Reply 63#63 banlron's post

It's still there.  

plummed serpent

this was one of the best episodes so far. I really thought Nick would tell Juliette what he is.    SUch a disappointment that he didn't. But she's getting closer to the truth.

Didn't really think the fire chick was dead or anything.

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I agree.  I really liked her. Level headed cautious without being shy.  I would certainly be glad to see her and bluebot get their shag on!!  

This episode was just...okay.  Eatting the couch was funny!  Poor guy.  I was surprised when they figured out the mojo thing that made the asian sick, they didn't try and figure out who the intended was.  Great detecting there boys.

happily ever aftermath

This show is interesting.  I wouldn't say good unless Monroe is in scene.  Good times!

I HATE HATE HATE that he asked Juliette to marry him-she said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and yet some how they are OK!  Honkey Dory.   I am beyond annoyed that they have glossed this whole thing over.  Grrr

LIked that Monroe has a new girl friend/person and I read that her character has been asked to being a full-time person next season.   YAY

Reply 97#97 bala's post

Yeah so glad that the Girlfriend is in the loop now!  We'll see what happens with the finale!  

Woman in black

What an absolutely fabulous finale.  Juliette wanted the truth and then "she couldn't handle the truth!!". Lol.    

So love the lady in black!  Her reveal was great.  I had already figured her as a family member just not specific.  

So the sleep thing is snow white or did she wake up bat sh** crazy?!?  Hmmm.

Reply 111#111 bala's post

Well we knew that would happen with her memory flash backs.   Shame though.  Maybe this will be a new start for them.  Fresh.   

Love that Monroe/gf are accepted w his mom!  Bring her back soon.

So capt is a prince?

Reply 133#133 bala's post

I'm with you.  Episode was blah and I didn't like Monroe EXCEPT when he decided to scare them at the end!  LOL

The hour of Death

I enjoyed finding another "Grimm".  I had a feeling he wouldn't be a keeper.   I think I would be fine if Juliette just goes away!  Her whole storyline is just not connectable.  When nick finds out about Cpt Reynard...... bwahhh ahhahaha

Reply 140#140 bala's post

I am so annoyed Juliette still doesn't know what's actually going on.   What a great episode if we could jut get rid of Juliette. Also how did she not get that adalide was quizzing her about the trailer.   What a LOSER!!!!

Reply 148#148 bala's post

I must agree I am so glad that Juliette finally knows what's going on!  I liked how they recapped and the LOVE scene was OUTSTANDING!  Hot and violent. hehehehe

Reply 152#152 bala's post

I think it's her mind connecting the dots

Ring of fire

I wonder when this episode will get reaired.  Stupid terrorist. :/.

39 12
Thread