Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

yeah i agree but i always felt it rude call a stranger a B word without personally knowing them. I am odd this way

Island of Dreams

Well look like blue bot finally has a love interest i hope she stick around and join the team they need a female person on the team and i think she would be a great addition.

Reply 78#78 arksongbird80's post

They had more important things to worry about

The Thing with Feathers

Well we all heard golden goose who lays golden eggs but this really was interesting to see what the human form would look like. .

Love Sick

Well i was rather disappointed after that fight she survived was really a nice twist i mean it was strange way to kill her .

Leave It to Beavers

This was amusing episode but his wife receiving all those gift baskets was amusing she still has no clue and talk strange dinner you would think they faked being friends rather than being strange with each other.

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

i like the message next time send your best .

Big Feet

Well at least she getting a clue but i can't wait for next episode looks good

Bad Teeth

Well i felt a bit strange watching this because i was expecting this to return with all normal show but it's nice to watch it early than normal but i am hoping his mother stick around because he really needs all the help he can get.

The Kiss

Well what a great ending with her waking up but not remembering him

Reply 112#112 arksongbird80's post

Yes he's is one member of the Royal family but the fact mother know who he is but her son doesn't considering he's his boss should be interesting . The fact he had spare clean gun was interesting

Bad Moon Rising

It was nice Grimm creature who escape being evil but having his daughter kidnap as result old ritual was sad and Hank finds out about the creatures should make their job much easier

The Good Shepherd

Well so glad sheep finally kill the Shepard he deserved it but all because he couldn't keep it in his pants

Over My Dead Body

Well Monroe having a hit put out on him because of Nick was sad but sad she died but solve her own crime was rather amusing

The Other Side

Well this was average episode not really exciting at first i thought it was the mother but the fact mother cross breeded her son was rather disturbing since i didn't know that was possible

La Llorona

I really didn't like this episode it wasn't great but Monroe scary the bully kids were nice.

Reply 136#136 arksongbird80's post

Yes he was a bit crazy but the fact that he was the intern was amusing

To Protect and Serve Man

Well an old case of Hank get him question everything he knows now that know about creatures and he did manage to put it right but what a cliffhanger

Season of the Hexenbiest

Well i loved the ending with word Sorry after to be continued it made me smile and he finally finds out about Juliet secret affair

The Face Off

oh my what a great returning episode since i had forgotten most of what had happens this episode did great job of recap . That has got to be the most amusing love scene i seen on a tv series.

Thread