Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Game Ogre

Nick was lucky he put the water on to boil and Juliette was able to use it to save them but she wont feel safe anymore, Eddie saving Hank without him knowing was great

1x09 Of Mouse and Man

Marty standing up for the kid in the restaurant was predictable but dragging Natalie with him afterwards was terrible and Juliette going to the truck owner's address was interesting considering the way the woman ran inside with the kids and poor Eddie getting beat up

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

Juliette agreeing to take the street kid to dinner was nice and she was good at asking the right questions leaving the trail of beads was clever

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-15-2012 22:33 ]

1x11 Tarantella

Nick taking a gun to an egg fight was a little over the top and Ryan got more than he bargained for when he tried to seduce Lena but loosing her finger was interesting especially when it moved in Nick's hand and i had a feeling by the time they caught her the finger would of grown back but catching he in the fishing net was a little corny

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Getting Eddie to agrees to go undercover to find out the arena's address was predictable but Nick going in the ring to save him was impressive

1x13 Three Coins in a Fuchsbau

I had a felling the old guy in the safe was going to swallow the coins to keep them safe but anyone who touches them was to fall under their influence was interesting

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

Nick trying to explain why Ariel answered his phone was amusing considering she was an exotic fire-dancer but finding her in his bed was a little creepy and Juliette being taken by her i thought would take some explaining and seeing the bitch isn't dead should be interesting

Reply 72#72 bala's post

That's what Juliette called her and after being kidnapped by her she has ever right to call her a bitch

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I was only repeating her last words

1x15 Island of Dreams

Eddie bonding with the victim's sister was nice and what a price to pay for taking Hank's cookie

1x16 The Thing with Feathers

Of all the places for Nick to take Juliette for a romantic weekend so he can propose he had to run in to an abusive creature husband and his wife

1x17 Love Sick

It's a good job Adalind's mother was really there when Hank rang from out side and Wu still under the effects of the drug meant for Hank was amusing especially the fibber diet or should I of said carpet fibber and how corny asking Nick what have you done when she was the one who bit his lip

Thread