Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Natural Born Wesen

Well this was good episode but Julia's storyline was just so strange

Mr. Sandman

Man this was rather disgusting seeing that but i loved how second sister protected her eyes that was smart thinking but look like Nick learnt how to use his other senses.

Nameless

So it's clear she is getting her memories back but this is certainly going to cause problems for Nick ,since she is remembering nick's secret, i can't wait for the next episode.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-30-2013 17:01 ]

One Angry Fuchsbau

This episode combined my love of science fiction and law drama into one episode . What a powerful lawyer he was be able to influence the witness into change their perception of the event in favour of his defendant

Reply 170#170 codebreaker's post

The blue Rare/extinct vessan was good because it wasn't evil he was just trying help his wives craving .

Reply 173#173 codebreaker's post

They just basically recycled her storyline and give it to nick no real imagination . I am very disappointed this season has been a disappointment and i am frustrated i mean where dark stuff in this series. This suppose dark supernatural drama and they have turned a second season into a soap .

Reply 178#178 codebreaker's post

Well like end caption said what did you expect

i like how involved Juliet is becoming into nick's world as a Grimm but asking him whether he was vessan was rather amusing

3x01 The Ungrateful Dead

Not a bad start to new season but how will they get nick back to normal should be interesting.

A Dish Best Served Cold

What an awful way to kill bluebot .

That's was one way to get a confession

One Night Stand

This really was amusing episode as men of this vessen can't reproduce so the women have use other human males to reproduce offspring was interesting concept but girls pretending they didn't know the boys that survived was priceless.

This certainly make one night stand rather dangerous male humans consider what vessen men do to them

Reply 197#197 codebreaker's post

Yes i agree that was brutal but who would thought a mother prayer would get answered like that but old lady was a nice twist because they really can't convict her

Reply 198#198 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad they figured out a way get rid of the infection

Cold Blooded

That was one brutal killing and what bad luck that tunnel worker found his layout

Twelve Days of Krampus

Well who would thought Father Christmas has evil twin who punishes all the bad children but finding out that it was a human who blackout every 24 December should be tricky. . Telling the council was really the only choice

Reply 210#210 arksongbird80's post

Yes but hank really got a surprised with women he fancy

The Good Soldier

I really don't know what to make of this episode because it was fairly average episode it seems they really given no bothering to give proper episode because this episode was ok but not very exciting.

Reply 219#219 arksongbird80's post

Well i agree it was good returning episode and jump straight into it was amusing .

Once We Were Gods

Well another average episode and it really wasn't that great this show has certainly lost it's momentum this season

Reply 230#230 arksongbird80's post

Well i actually thought she was going leave the baby and let nick and Julette raise it

Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen

So introducing a new Grimm who seems rather crazy killing machine was certainly interesting way to introduce her but i think Nick really has his hands full with her .

Thread