39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 164#164 arksongbird80's post

this episode was okay.  the best part is that Juliette is getting some of her shtuka together (defiance..hehe) so maybe her storyline will ACTUALLY move forward.

Adalind is classy!  Selling the baby that's not even born yet.  Good times.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 207#207 codebreaker's post

I really thought the wife was killing him for all the cheating.  They surprised me with the maid.  Good for Juliette.  Keeping the friend with your cop boyfriend is probably the safest place for her.  The preview looks GREAT for her next week!

Eyes of the beholder

This was the vessen coming out episode.  If you were vessen and could reveal your secret, then it happened!

If I was Nick I would be very angry or at least annoyed that Juliette spilled the beans when we decided NOT to tell the scared vessen we know her secret.   As a viewer, loved it.

The wild hunt

I really enjoyed the Monroe/Rosalee side of the story.  I even enjoyed Adalines side, but the Juliette/mom and the cop Killer were just unnecessary. The episode felt all over the place with so many story lines.  I would have preferred to focus on Monroe and how Nick could have participated or something.

His parents were a bit, rather upset over rosalee.  She seems like a nice Foshbou!  HAHAHHAHA  I hope they come around.   Oh and nick doesn't accidentally kill them.

revelation

I appreciate that Adalaid's character is finally moving forward.  The baby is coming and so are her powers! yay

That was a great episode. I especially enjoyed the "family" dinner at the end with Nick standing up with a knife telling everyone is calm down!  hahahahaha   The Grimm is playing referee.

Synchronicity

I really enjoyed this episode but it would have been a whole lot better if the promo's a couple weeks ago hadn't shown the big reveal!   I felt like it fell flat.  Also Nick being a Grimm at a Wesen wedding, it was solved with very little fan fare......another secret just falls flat.

Reply 234#234 bala's post

I really love the idea of a new Grimm, a woman, a crazy killing machine.   It will add a new chemistry to the show and hopefully they will keep trubel into next season!  

Adaland just frustrates me.  Sigh. I understand her plight, I just don't care !!!

Reply 228#228 bala's post

Is there anyway Juliette can either die or be cured?  I really don't want her to be the villain.   Sigh.  When is truble coming back!!! Loved her.  Need mama Grimm too!   Sigh.  Boring episode.

Iron Hans

I really don't like the direction Grimm is going.   This new angle with Juliette is forced and the trailer destruction was unnecessary.   :/

Reply 234#234 bala's post

ANNNNND now they can kill Juliette and I'll not feel bad AT ALL!!!       They should have drugged her.  They keep thinking she's the same person and she's not.  

Poor Mama Grimm    We didn't even get a chance to see much of her.  Stupid juliette

Season 5X1

I felt like this episode was all over the place.  The black and white beginning was kewl, but the rest felt like I was being fast forwarded through all these important things.  Nick was all over the place and not in a good way. More like LSD meets Grimm...

Lost Boys

I really wanted to see the children taken under rosealee's wing and taught all about being Wesen.   Instead they were recruited by whomever wants to "show the world" who they are....

Rat King

This episode was fine.  Nothing special but I did have a huge problem with the truble story line.  She was kidnapped by a mysterious group and suddenly returned and NO ONE thought she should be GUARDED!   The level of incompetence is so magnanimous it overshadowed the kewl merging Rat King thing.  Very un-ok!!

I don't really understand why this show has been pushed so far back on the burner.  The last episode was like 6-7 weeks ago plus the new episodes didn't start until almost November.  We're bound to forget the characters at this rate.

I'm surprised last nights episode hasn't been added yet.    They must have a lot on Friday nights  

Reply 247#247 bala's post

It's starting to get into the Grimm story lines again.  I'm hoping we dive into a Grimm history!!!

Reply 251#251 bala's post

Really.  I thought this was a good series finale.  I was pleased with the ending.  I hope they will eventually have Grimm: the next generation   That would be very interesting.

Reply 253#253 bala's post

I can understand that, but honestly it was a relief for him to have SOME positive.  Usually he's crapped on and barely get's out unscathed.

I'm also giddy they DIDN"T bring back Juliette.  Man I hated her.

Reply 255#255 bala's post

I meant that Juliette died a couple seasons ago and we got eve.  LOVE eve!  So essentially she came back WITH her Hexenbeast powers making her Eve and not Juliette.

39 12
Thread