Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x18 Cat and Mouse

Ian was lucky that Nick let him go after killing Waltz but in a round about way he deserved to die but I wonder what the Captain is and why Nick cant tell what he is

1x19 Leave It to Beaver

Juliette asking Nick to invite Eddie over for dinner to thank him for saving her life was interesting but why they found it so hard to pretend to be friends in front of her and the two heads are better than one was a great way to send a message and all the gifts was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-1-2012 15:43 ]

1x20 Happily Ever Aftermath

I'm curious how Nick seen Spencer's altered face but not Lucinda and from the way she was treated you can understand why she went after them

1x21 Big Feet

Nick and Eddie protecting Larry's identity was nice but Juliette doing her own investigation is going to bring her and Hank both come closer to Nick's secret life but Hank's face when the doctor changed back was priceless

1x22 Woman in Black

It was obvious when it came time for Nick to explain the truth to Juliette that she wouldn't believe him but fainting just before Eddie changed was a little corny and his mother still alive will be an interesting story for next season

2x01 Bad Teeth

You just knew there would be trouble when Monroe came across Nick's long-lost mother Kelly and I hope they don't drag Juliette's coma out to long

2x02 The Kiss

The nurse telling Nick he's not supposed to be in Juliette's room was bizarre considering they are engaged and it's a good job Nick found his gun and I assume the Captain is the prince but the pain to make him pure of heart was interesting

2x03 Bad Moon Rising

Nick being the only thing Juliette cant remember was interesting and Carly being abducted because of her father was bad but putting her down the well was cruel and about time Hank found out about Nick and the others

2x04 Quill

What a time for Rosalee and Eddie to get disturbed but the passionate kiss because of the infection was amusing and Juliette being told about Nick being a Grimm should be interesting

2x05 The Good Shepherd

How unfortunate for the killer that If it wasn't for Brewster's hip replacement his body would of never been found and Eddie going undercover was a close call after they killed the Reverend

2x06 Over My Dead Body

Angelina telling Eddie how much she was being paid for his life was different and her getting the job because she killed the man that would of killed Eddie was crazy but sacrificing herself save Eddie was sad

2x07 The Bottle Imp

I thought that was some vicious temper, beating his wife and flees with his daughter but killing while with his daughter was crazy until we find out it's the daughter who was the killer and trust Eddie to mix the wrong ingredient, Juliette remembering the kiss is going to be interesting

2x08 The Other Side

The Captain going to Eddie for a potion could be interesting if he can recognise him and Hank checking Nick's face for clues if they change is amusing, Pierce being the first with duel personality was disturbing considering it was his mother fault

2x09 La Llorona

Juliette being the translator was interesting as she was also told about the cat that scratched her and don't you hate bullies that spoil it for the other kids but Eddie scaring them was amusing

2x10 The Hour of Death

Nick being a suspect was so predictable but how the second victim got out of the station was a surprise

2x11 To Protect and Serve Man

Talk about a close call but the remands under the supermarket didn't make sense as they would of been found when they dug the foundations for the building

2x12 Season of the Hexenbiest

I thought it strange that Eddie only recognised Juliette after the kiss but looks like the Captain being a royal is about to come out

2x13 The Face Off

That must be hard for Nick to watch Juliette kissing the Captain but a good job Monroe rang when he did and it's a good job Rosalee came back

2x14 Natural Born Wesen

Juliette's hallucinations brought on by Rosalee's attempts to cure her was bizarre especially the whole in the floor

2x15 Mr. Sandman

What was Molly thinking taking a stranger home but using the support meetings to pick them up was disgusting as they were vulnerable, Kelly was lucky her sister, Casey came home when she did

Thread