Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

My Fair Wesen

Trouble going undercover solo was very risky since she had no idea what she was walking into

The Inheritance

It's a good thing trouble was there when Nick was away and she did manage the situation quite well and she certainly comes in handy in a fight . Adaland plan to look like Juliet is interesting but if she want to get pregnant with a grimm child is crazy  

3x22 "Blond Ambition"

Well talk about crashing a wedding but nick losing his powers was predictable why else introduce another grimm into the show if that wasn't going to happen ?.

4x01 Thanks for the Memories

An reasonable start to season with Nick unable to see Vessan it up to trouble to help him and killing off the nick's boss should be interesting to see who takes his place . I just hope it won't be the female FBI agent

4x02 Octopus Head

I love that octopus head got a taste of his own medicine reading truble mind . FBI agent kidnap her should make next episode interesting . Meeting his mother was interesting as she bough him back to life

4x03 Last Fight

Typical Vessen episode but it's a shame he was forced to damaged his hand to stop people from putting him in the ring.

4x04 Dyin' on a Prayer

Who would thought a rabbi could be so powerful to summon Golem

4x05 Cry Luison

That was evil making your wife crazy by tormenting her with their real faces and the fact 4 of them were priceless .

"The Grimm Who Stole Christmas"

This was a little too early Christmas episode saved it for closer to Christmas and it wasn't a great episode it chessy one

Chupacabra

This was a little too silly episode but what a cliffhanger Monroe getting abducted

Reply 267#267 gabsimom's post

Yes i am watching this i fell very behind in my comment but now that nick know this should be interesting and way she beat the crap out of other one was amazing   she messed with wrong hexbeast she seem very strong

4x14 Bad luck

Cutting off rabbit foot so a couple can conceive was horriable

4x15 double date

Another classic episode but nice twisted split personality

4x16 Heartbreaker

I seeing a pattern here from last couple of episode based on storyline seem focus a lot on love but the fishead did look awful but trying cure for her condition had a bit green side-effect

4x17 Hibernaculum

This was hibernation creature but putting all those bodies back must been hard work

4x18 Mishipeshu

Still not sure where they are going with this series but this was a weak episode

Reply 230#230 arksongbird80's post

There's not much they can do with the show it's become boring to be honest they should cancel this show

4x20 You Don't Know Jack

Jack the ripper was vessen seriously . Of course Juliette wouldn't drink the potion they should of drug her than made her drink it

Reply 235#235 arksongbird80's post

She's an evil genius

4x22 Cry Havoc

I am glad trouble was the one to put Juliet down

Thread