Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-27-2012 21:55 ]

Queen of Hearts

Well this rather good mid season episode with them getting back but i should known Cora would find a way back

Reply 182#182 bala's post

Yeah I'm really glad that Regina is on the path to good and Cora is EVIL!   Love that she was the Queen of Hearts.  NIce!!     Great mid-season finale
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x09 Queen of Hearts

What happened to Cora when she grabbed Emma's heart was interesting and both getting back was a great way to end this till next year

Once Upon A Time 2x10 sneak peek 2. (Season 2 Episode 10)

Once Upon a Time 2x10 Sneak Peek "The Cricket Game"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-4-2013 08:56 ]

2x10 The Cricket Game

Regina being set up by her mother for murder was interesting as it would be hard to prove considering what they saw but him still being alive was a surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-17-2013 21:37 ]

2x11 The Outsider

Hook going after Belle in the hope to get Gold out of the shop was too easy but going after what he took by herself was a little crazy And Victor coming back will prove Regina's innocents but what a cliffhanger for Belle and Hook

Reply 192#192 codebreaker's post

Yes i really hope that's end of hook

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-8-2013 06:50 ]

2x12 In The Name of the Brother

I can't believe they considered whether to let the outsider live or die following his car crash

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-15-2013 07:01 ]

2x13 Tiny

What James and Jack did to Anton and his family was sad and no wonder he mistakes David for his brother but saving him down the hole was great

Manhattan

Well i had feeling there connection but Emma finding out Gold son was in fact the man she went to jail for and Henry father made for an interesting family reunion.

2x14 Manhattan

Rumplestiltskin taking the cowards way out after being told he would die in battle was interesting and what a way for Henry to find out about his father

Thread