Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Going Home

This was kinda a cry fest for me.  I don't know if I was tired or what but losing Rumple in a display of self sacrifice and then Emma having to say goodbye to a family she has found again was heart breaking.  What I really like is that all the plots were resolved.  (tinker has wings, blue is alive, pan is dead)  I'm really looking forward to the "new" villain.  I like that Regina isn't the end all beat all!  Yay
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 282#282 arksongbird80's post

To be honest i thought if you cut last two minutes ended it Emma and Henry driving off this would made for excellent series finale. Now they are dragging it out even further

Reply 283#283 bala's post

You're right, It would have been a fabulous series finale....it also would have been a great Season finale.  The midfinales are so rich it hard to imagine the writers being able to out do themselves in the spring!! hahaha

Hook really thought the kiss would work! hahaha....not her true love.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x11 Going Home

Tinker Bell getting her wings back was nice but Blue Fairy coming back to life was a surprise and Rumple's sacrificing himself to kill Pan was impressive

Once Upon A Time S03 Special Wicked Is Coming”

Great recap and great interviews but the family tree was best bit

New York City Serenade

Emma boyfriend turning into gargoyle was very interesting CGI and wicked witch from Oz as enemy look awful but let see where this is going   .

Witch Hunt

Well finding out Wicked witch is related to Evil queen came as surprise to her but finding she's her half sister was predictable. The fact she bought back Rumpel back from dead was impressive

yeah, but still loving this show.

Special - Wicked is Coming

What a twisted family tree they all have and what a great recap with a lot of interesting interviews

3x12 New York City Serenade

Emma and Henry being the only one's to have their memories wiped was a little unfair and Henry encouraging Emma to accept Walsh's proposal was sweet but him being a flying monkey was a novel twist

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-20-2014 10:54 ]

3x13 Witch Hunt

The Wicked Witch being related to the Evil Queen  was a little predictable as she was just as powerful

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-5-2014 16:40 ]

Quiet Minds

Well finding what Gold did to save his son explained why he went crazy but at least they know who wicked witch is

What do you think she has done to snow's baby?

Reply 299#299 gabsimom's post

nothing she want to steal the baby

Thread