Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Once Upon a Time 3x17 Promo "The Jolly Roger" (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 09:15 ]

It’s Not Easy Being Green

Well finding out about how Zelena's background story was great and also how her father hated her but finding out that she was jealous of Regina and Dark one wanting mentor Regina over her was stupid but find out what her endgame was great which is that she second chance as a child with Regina's life.

The magic battle was great but Regina taking her heart out before the fight was smart

Who would of thought Wizard of OZ would been Emma's boyfriend

[ Last edited by bala at 4-7-2014 15:23 ]

3x14 The Tower

Prince Charming dreaming of Emma while Snow was pregnant was ironic and I thought Zelena was drugging Mary Margaret's tea rather than David's but all the talking delaying him drinking it was amusing

3x15 Quiet Minds

Zelena's orange juice coming with a kick literally was amusing and Neal using the key to bring back his father was predictable but he should of guest there would be a terrible price to be paid and about time they know who the Wicked Witch is

3x16 It’s Not Easy Being Green

Zelena challenges Regina her half-sister to a magical duel was awesome and finding out about Zelena so called parents finding her as a baby interesting

3x17 The Jolly Roger

Hook agreeing to help Ariel find Prince Eric was interesting as it was a trick by Zelena and Regina teaching Emma in how to develop her magic may now be a waste of time with what Zelena has planed for her friends

Bleeding Through

Well Regina trying to contact Cora was interesting but trying to go after snow wasn't unexpected but we find out why she gave Selena up was sad as she had no choice .

Once Upon a Time 3x20 Promo "Kansas" (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 09:20 ]

A Curious Thing

So not what i was expecting but seriously split your heart sounds really ridclous because no one can live with half an heart we learnt that in biology in school

Kansas

Well Wicked witch tricking Dorety was smart way to get rid of her but it does look like Selena has escaped as result Gold stabbing her

Snow Drifts

Well Trust Emma to go running toward a portal without any back up but hook following her was amusing and trying not change the past was more difficult than they thought when Emma messed up how Charming meet snow white but fixing it was more challenging.

There's No Place Like Home

For a season finale this was great but Regina really does have bad luck of all people Emma to bring back it had to Miriam i almost feel sorry for regina she finally finds love and Emma takes it away. I was surprised to find out she was Mariam because i was expecting her to be the next evil character but Ice queen should be great villain.

I thought she would be the next villain too not Miriam.  I feel so bad for Regina.  She can't seem to catch a break!!  Love of her life only to mistakenly unsurped by the original love.   . I was enjoying nice Regina.  

Great to bring on the frozen character.  This should be interesting.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 316#316 arksongbird80's post

Yes but seriously Frozen - that's a complete buy out of disney situation .

3x18 Bleeding Through

Rumplestiltskin using Robin Hood's magic arrow against the boy was devious

3x19 A Curious Thing

It was so obvious that Henry was up to no good when he asked for Emma's keys and I'm glad Snow & Charming taking extreme measures to defeat Zelena wasn't in vain but splitting her heart was surprising

3x20 Kansas

Emma wanting to go alone to face Zelena would of been the right thing to do as saving Hook from drowning cost her magic with that kiss and Zelena being jealous of Dorothy was amusing but lets hope Regina letting Zelena live doesn't come back on her

Thread