Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x21 Snow Drifts

Gold lying to Belle so soon after his proposal was a bad way to start their engagement and when she finds out the truth about how Zelena escaped I'm sure the engagement will be off, trust Emma and Hook to inadvertently alter history and you just knew trying to put it right was going to be tough

3x22 There’s No Place Like Home

Emma convincing Snow to steal Prince Charming's engagement ring was risky but the Blue Fairy saving the day was great, Snow taking the ring again after giving it back was amusing and naming the baby Neal was nice but should of known bringing back Red would have consequences

Georgina Haig as Frozen's Elsa (PHOTO)

Photo

[ Last edited by bala at 7-18-2014 18:53 ]

season 4

Special - Storybrooke Has Frozen Over

Another great special ahead of the new season with the back story of all the main characters

.s04.special-storybrooke.has.frozen.over

Another good recap and nice reminder where we left off but it really is amazing how much they is in this show . I love explanation to some of the storylines that we weren't actually knowing what they were thinking was great because when you watch so focused on storyline you forget intention.

4x01 A Tale of Two Sisters

I am not familiar with frozen back story so this is going be interesting to watch i am not going watch animation film due to the fact i have feeling they explain everything in this series. It was good start but i felt snowman monster was very cheesy .
Regina trying get change her faith was interesting but i am curious who the writer is.

Reply 331#331 bala's post

I really HATED the frozen nonsence.  I saw the movie and completely unimpressed.   The other characters don't dress straight out of the stories, why in the world did these characters.  

I'm not looking forward to this season at all!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

white out

The best part of this Cheesy episode was the ice cream lady at the end.  NOW we're getting some where.  Another character with elsa's magic.  They spend a LOT of dialogue reiterating how Else was the "only" one with those powers...... So much of the episode was beyond cheesy, and cliché.  

Sigh OUAT....Sigh.

Reply 334#334 arksongbird80's post

maybe we should boycott the season it might get low ratings if people stop watching it

I'm totally on board with that.  I find myself fast forwarding through most of it.  I really don't  like the frozen storyline.  I would hate to miss any underlining stories though.
Glad to see the knave.  He's the best thing of new season

The knave is still holding my attention with his antics.   Hooks hand being all possessed was comical. Emma looked great for her date. Loved her hair up!  

Thread