Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

LOL, ok the evil Snow Queen Is starting to remind of the Queen from the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe? Her being Emma's foster mom? Her desired to be loved. I think she is dressed like Elsa because she was captured dressed as her. She also wasn't part of the curse.

Reply 341#341 gabsimom's post

I agree and I love the Similarities between the Lion, witch and wardrobe.  You are totally right.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

smash mirror and Fall

I absolutely Love what they are doing with Regina and Robin.  I wish the book's secrets would be the main story instead of the frozen, CRAP.

Go emma go.  I was surprised that it took Regina to talk snow and charming into loving emma the way she is.  I shouldn't be surprised though.  This was the story line all season...

Heroes and villains

As finales go this was a weak episode.   

1.  On the one hand I couldn't be happier the frozen story is done,but the new direction feels forced.  

2.  The writers just had to introduce 3 of the most well known villains together!  One of them doesn't even have magic. Humph

3.  Yay killian has his heart!  Boo Emma left him for Regina not 5 mins later.

4.  HONESTLY!!! Regina could have had her happy ending for even the SMALLEST amount of time!!!  REALLY.  

5.  Henry was gone so long he could fine a very HIDDEN room in a huge mansion!  Ugh

I think that's enough.   I was just so annoyed this whole season.  I really hope things pick up.   Yay for belle.

4x02-4x10

Considering there was nothing to watch today i decided to catch up on this season and there really is a lot to discuss .

I thought this was ok storyline i was expecting this to be horrible but the back story seem to always be same motives it like recycle same situation for every evil character to make them more likeable. First with Regina than with Dark one and than Wicked witch and this season snow queen . Yet people are not bored of this,  the reason is because we always want give character the benefit of the doubt.

What even more amusing is the way they somehow connect the evil character to Emma, the  snow queen was Emma foster parent?. Seriously i just found that rather amusing. I got to admit when Emma power went out of control that was best moment because we never really see her lose control.

Now if after all that you think what more they could do make this season ridclous , How about the evil character commit suicide ? Yeah that right

I really have mixed feeling on one hand this was very entertaining show but on other i expected something  better

Reply 350#350 arksongbird80's post

I suppose i should comment on this episode as it did something even i was WTF but here goes

1. I am happy the story was done but i will miss them there were some nice characters

2. Yeah there really running out of evil characters for this series there are very desperate i can't blame them because what evil character can they do they done all the main ones ?

3. Yeah what did you expect emma was mad at him for lying to her so i am not surprised

4. Regina will never have a happy ending it's just not in writers best intrest to give her a happy ending.

5. Henry really isn't needed anymore he a pointless and annoying character who doesn't really add value to the show.

Once Upon a Time 4x12 Sneak Peek "Darkness On The Edge Of Town"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-2-2015 06:33 ]

Darkness on the Edge of Town

This was predictable episode but i still don't quite understand how he still had memories of storybrook consider he was pushed out of it ?. I thought it would wipe his memories of this place?

Unforgiven

Tricking Mary Margaret and charming to follow them was smart plan but using their blood to realase her was nice plan but asking Regina spy on them was predictable

Thread