Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Once Upon a Time Premiered on ABC on October 23, 2011

From the inventive minds of Lost executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis comes a bold new imagining of the world, where fairy tales and the modern-day are about to collide.

And they all lived happily ever after – or so everyone was led to believe. Emma Swan knows how to take care of herself. She's a 28-year-old bail bonds collector who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when the son she gave up years ago finds her, everything starts to change. Henry is now 10 years old and in desperate need of Emma's help. He believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world and is Snow White and Prince Charming's missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's curse, which trapped the fairytale world forever, frozen in time, and brought them into our modern world. Of course Emma doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Concerned for Henry, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems. It's a place where magic has been forgotten, but is still powerfully close… where fairytale characters are alive, even though they don't remember who they once were. The epic battle for the future of all worlds is beginning, but for good to win, Emma will have to accept her destiny and fight like hell.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Once Upon a Time Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-29-2015 09:26 ]

Once Upon A Time #1.01 Promo

1x01 Pilot

Emma wheel clamping the car was amusing and the way she knocked him out was great but Henry turning up unexpectedly was interesting and her alibi was rock solid when Henry disappeared again

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was amusing the way she set up that guy was unpredictable but henry finding her was strange . That was good albi. This series has so many good actress you really have to give the show a shot. Snow white getting married and being pregnant was not in stories i remember but it's been a while since i read fairy tales. The two different time-lines certainly made this series very watch-able. Henry managed make her stay clock starts moving. I have to say this good start to the series.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

This is so different from all the other shows which is nice

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah it is but the question will people watch it ?

I am so super excited to watch this.  Cant believe you guys have already seen it!  :/  So annoying.  I have to wait til tonight and catch it on ABC.......Gonna be good I think.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I  think this may have been one of the best premiers to-date!!  The season has so much potential and I cant wait to meet the fairy tale characters.  . Great intro. What is Emma gonna do n storybrook though?  Who can she hunt?   And is Henry exempt from the curse b/c he was born there?   

Gonna b great!!

Quote:
What is Emma gonna do n storybrook though?
She going to break the curse

I loved the premier with her wish coming true. I already hate the evil queen because she doesn't love the little boy and because she was mean to the mother. (I know, I know she's evil) And I feel sorry for the kid for having to live with her. But great that Emma is staying and nice surprise with the futureteller to be so succesfull. I wonder how much of his soul he had to sell for that and how much power he had over Emma since he knows her name and I guess he can still remember everything unlike the other characters.
Emma telling the mayor about the kid's view on the storybook wasn't smart, but she couldn't know that.
The clock starting to move was great and so was the kid's castle.

Better promo 1x02

1x02 The Thing You Love Most

Emma standing up to Regina when she shows up at her doorstep with the apples was great and Henry stopping her from eating it was amusing but cutting down her tree was priceless

The Thing You Love Most

Well the second episode was much better than the first episode. This episode was how the curse was given and how the first attempt was a failure but you really have to be cold stab your own father.   But it was interesting to see how Henry is significant to her.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

So Rumplestilkskin knows what's going on or he's just creepy?

Loved getting some back ground into the witch.  I think when we find out who her man was we'll have a better idea of her pain.  This hate and hurt she's cause is all just a release for her pain.    But still.....  Enough lady.  We get it. Killed your faaaather, created new world as punishment blah blah.   

Love that Snow and Charming might find each other again.

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

He's just creepy and very cryptic

Thread