Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Snow Falls

Great 3rd episode where we are given how snow white met prince charming

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I agree it was a good episode with Emma taking the spare room and john doe waking up. but what I don't get is that emma didn''t catch that last lie of the major. i thought she could always tell when people were lying.

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

She did catch it hence why she question her about that women?

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I actually meant, when she asked her about the women, it looked like she believed the majors story.

Reply 24#24 kellemanske's post

Well remember what she said henry in the previous they pretend  she believed the majors story

Reply 25#25 bala's post

there's a lot of deception happening between the characters.

Great!!!  3rd episode.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Good episode, i liked how Snow White first meet Prince Charming and the banter between them but the way she used the pixie dust to save him after he save her was interesting

- The Price of Gold

I liked this episode it really showed tough decision about giving up Henry. What deal she made it bound to bite her

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I agree, she should have known better then accept that deal. Especially since she has dealt with criminals before.
But it was nice that the guy came back and I think we got our first happy ending.
But the police guy sleeping with the major, I think we all already knew that.

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

It was certainly an idea.  Liked that Emma is going to be a deputy.  What is the sherriff up to anyway.

Who's "he" suppose to be.  

Reply 29#29 bala's post

It was obvious that there was more to the deal that Cinderella made with Rumpelstiltskin but her first born i should of expected and the new open ended deal was a bold move

This has now been added to Realplayer site

That Still Small Voice

Henry was lucky that he didn't get trapped but he really needs to learn something that can never happen i know he's a kid but what he did was rather dangerous and he didn't even care,

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I agree that what he did was dangerous, but he probably didn't even realize it. But he was right there was something down there. I'm still wondering what it was. I guess pieces of the church windows or something.

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

nope it was snow whites coffin.    So the thought is that the Mayor knows about the curse....maybe.  ehh

Henry should think more about what he's doing.  He knows a mine shaft is not a place for anyone.

Margaret (Snow White)  quiting the hospital so she won't be tempted by the Married Prince Charming is totally sucky!  blah.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

When the lift collapsed i thought Archie was a goner and the Mayor's face when she found out that Emma was deputy was amusing

I thought it was obvious that the major knew about the curse cause she was trying so hard to make henry forget and because of the episode in which mister gold came to remind her about there agreement before the curse.

Thread