Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 The Shepherd

I though Prince Charming might regret slaying the dragon after his father forced him to accept his destiny with Abigail but David leaving Kathryn was a bold statement it's just a shame it was short lived

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

i'm not a big fan of prince charming going after snow white, and then subsequently dumping her to go back to ficticious wife.  She was a shrew (fairytale).  What was rumple's agenda in all this.??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I think they were trying to demonstrate that he's a very honourable man. As much as we didn't want him to go back to Catherine I think he wouldn't have been the man he was if he didn't. But, it's all going to right itself in the long run....right!!?

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Well just as soon as somoene starts getting their memory back, he's killed off.  No chance that the Mayor/Queen doesn't remmeber everything.  I was hoping the woodman would help pave the way for Snow or someone else to remember.  He was killed in the story though, wasn't he.

Wow, she actually squished his heart in her hand.  Eww

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

Women up girl

Yeah look like mayor has full memory of the curse and she realised he was remembering and she couldn't risk him knowing

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Now see here MR.!!     That heart squishing was gross....comeone...eww

She can't have him remember PLUS:  he completely rejected her and she can't deal with that.  LOVED loved loved! that Emma threw it back at her if everyone's unhappy maybe it's you!

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

Well you knew i would find someway get back at you for that bones comments

I don't think he's dead. I think that he will be brought back by Emma or something like that and the Queen will no longer have a hold over him. He'll regain his "real" heart. Don't give up yet Arksongbird!!

I guess we'll find out in the new year!

Reply 49#49 shinny's post

OMG shinny I hope you're right!  THAT would be good drama.  He's cute too.

The lost writers, now when they killed someone how often did they come back?

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

Graham saying Henry is the only one that is making sense was amusing but after the story from the book it did make more sense and it's a shame Emma didn't lock her in her own tomb, Regina being the one so far that remembers both sides of the story should be interesting

Reply 50#50 arksongbird80's post

Haha, yeah I know. Apparently Jamie Dornan (the actor who plays Sheriff Graham) was inundated with people asking him, on twitter, if he was coming back and he tweeted:
Quote:
JamieDornan1 Jamie Dornan <br>
Thank you all for your kind words! Don't stop watching #onceuponatime . As I've said before. ANYTHING can happen in fairytale land !
15 Dec
Hmm, so I guess we'll see!

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

Thank you so much for the "tweet" shinny.  I'm eager to see what happens with the sherriff.  With Red Riding hood too but mostly because we see her and that's about it.

Desperate Souls

Well at least we got background of rumple guy and he was smart set the fire but she figured it out and she won

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Regina is obviously playing dirty with that newspaper headline but nothing new there but she deserved to die after complaining about the way she was saved the ungrateful cow and that was a sneaky was to get Emma the sheriffs job

glad to know about rumple.  Wondering what happened to his son.  Must have died if he's not in storybrook.  

Regina is a great villian, but mr gold is just creepy.  He's always a few moves ahead.  We know regina knows about the curse, does Mr Gold??

Mary Margaret running from Prince charming was funny!    Scaredy chicken.

The fire was great, but for him to know she would openly defy him was brilliant.

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

I think he does. From the same episode as I started to suspect she knew, the episode where he went to visite her and gets done what he wants by asking nicely.

Thread