Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

aww poor mr gold i hope they find each other
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 81#81 babysexylexy's post

Well i think the biggest revelation was when she asked him his REAL NAME that confirm that both know the secret.

reply 81#81 bala's post

yes that was quite interesting as how the evil queen will move forward

Reply 83#83 babysexylexy's post

YAY future guest appearance.  What in the WORLD will happen when Mr. Gold finds out she's Allllllliiiiiiiiivvvvvvveeeeee >:} hehehehehehe   So glad they both know who the other is.  I'd hoped they would move that part of the story along.    How though is Rumplestilskin bring his "trinkets" with him from the other realm??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

reply 84#84 arksongbird80's post

well my imagination says it will be like fireworks and the evil queen will vanish in thin air like the wicked witch in the wizard of oz only she melted, but something like that.
and when mr gold find her his true love he will kiss her and become completely human again, only i think or hope it will be in episode 24 and there will be another series, i have an active imagination sometimes

1x12 Skin Deep

Dave was an idiot giving Mary the wrong card but at leased things turned out good for Ashley and it looks like Belle was right about Rumplestiltskin regretting turning her away

Whatever Happened to Frederick

Well i thought Frederick was the writer but he wasn't and we have another new character in town and with her missing you just knew Queen was behind it but making Snow white prime suspect should be interesting

Reply 88#88 bala's post

David not telling Kathryn the whole truth backfired big time but i thought it strange when Kathryn was leaving town so going off the road in front of the sign was predictable as no one is supposed to leave and Prince Charming's dagger falling in the lake right where he deeded it was convenient but not so lucky for Siren

Dreamy

Well i have say this was the weakest episode so far but good ending with Emma taking him into custody for his wife disappearance  . It does look like Mayor framed him but you would thought frame the other women

Reply 90#90 bala's post

I agree.  Worst episode of the season!!!!  ugh

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Leroy fixing the lights for Astrid was nice but lying about the candles was stupid until he took out the lights again so he could sell the candles and Storybrooke's Nova kissing Dreamy was great

Red Riding hood

I enjoyed the red riding hood story line.  The rest of it was crap. Okay so David doesn't remember whole events.  Mary-Margaret is a suspect for David's wife's murder.  Oh but WAIT: M-M was with the Emma the Sherriff when  his wife disapperared.  

Ruby turns around and leaves the restraunt and then goes back after just a couple days.  I did enjoy that she had alot less make-up on at the end.  She looked prettier.    OUaT is going to have to work on their plots.   The stories are fine, but the loose ends are annoying and the plots need to go faster!!!

1x15 Red-Handed

Red herself being the wolf was an interesting twist on the original story and how did Mary's prints get on the box

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

It is her box so that why figure prints are on it.

Reply 98#98 bala's post

The next episode explained that which I'm half way through

1x16 Heart of Darkness

So the box belonging to Mary explains her prints but saying it was stolen will be hard to prove considering she lives with Emma and there has been no sign's of a break ins but finding the knife has made it even worse, David going to Dr. Hopper to recover his lost memories was interesting considering he remembered Snow wanting to kill the Evil Queen

Thread