Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hat Trick

I liked that that mad Hatter knew what was going on!  It was refreshing to have someone else confirmed what henry's been saying!  So great.  Maybe now emma will be able to see what's "really" going on and Regina will be taken down!!

Haha  love that the hatter (jefferson-odd name) fell out of the window but was A-okay enough to walk away.  Things are starting to progress.  About time.  Let's get this season moving!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Hat Trick

Well the madhatter storyline was interesting twist but did hat worked or not ?. So we know why he's called the madhatter

Reply 103#103 bala's post

I'm gonna go with it worked. Otherwise it was just a bust and that's no fun!  

Do we think prince charmings real wife is actually dead??  Was that her heart for reals, or was that regina making trouble.

The Stable Boy

Wow this explain why she hated snow white but you can't really blame snow since she was a child and didn't understand the politics of the adult world it was rather sad to see how this happens but in previous episode we know what happen to her husband so this really shown earlier in flashback but it was worth the wait.

Reply 106#106 bala's post

I was very disappointed that regina let her mother manipulate her so completely and then to start acting like her was just sad.  Snow was a child and didn't want regina to lose her mother the way she did.  Holding a grudge against a child when her MOTHER was to blame is just immature, selfish and sad.  

Glad to have the back story!!  

Reply 107#107 arksongbird80's post

NO because if snow hadn't of told her she wouldn't of killed him.

Reply 108#108 bala's post

her mother would have done something else without or without snow's chat.

Reply 109#109 arksongbird80's post

We don't know that

1x17 Hat Trick

The Mad hatter being tricked to leave Paige / Grace behind was cruel and the look on Regina's face when Mary was still in her cell was priceless

1x18 The Stable Boy

Regina's childhood and how she meet Snow White was interesting and explains why she dislikes her but Regina's mother was a nasty piece of work with her magic and Kathryn's returning is going to be in awkward for Regina

The Return

Well nice returning episode just when you think he was his son he turned out to be a character from storybrooke but we don't know who. Well when Emma actually get mayor this cat and mouse thing is getting old since she seems to be one step ahead of them.

Reply 114#114 bala's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  We certainly learned what motivates Mr Gold/Rumplestilkskin!  What a great reason.  He's not so villinous.  Kinda sad though that August wasn't Bey, but that would have been too easy.    I think he's Pinnochio, although how he grew up is beyond me....hmmmm

Emma is going against Regina with Guns blazing!  Sister better watch out.  Mamma bear is out to play!  hahahaha

Things are really moving along!  So excited for the end.

The Stranger

I totally pegged this one on the nail!  I totally thought August was Pinnochio and I was very impressed.  Kinda annoyed Emma couldn't see his legs, but glad to know he tried to take care of her.  Alot to ask a child in a strange land.

Emma's gonna bring the rain down on Regina!! hahahah

Reply 117#117 arksongbird80's post

Yes you did but look like Emma doesn't want to take responsibility and i don't blame her

An Apple Red as Blood

I as soon as Henry walked into the apt and the apple fritter was on the counter I knew he would eat it.  Hopefully this will be what Emma needs to believe and Season 2 will be about the characters remembering.

Thread