Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-28-2013 05:04 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-7-2013 22:26 ]

2x15 The Queen is Dead

What a choice for Snow having to choose someone else to die to save her mother but after the way she behaved over her crown you would of thought that would of been easy and what a shame Johanna paid the ultimate price

Reply 206#206 bala's post

After what she has just done to Johanna the sooner the better

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-15-2013 04:26 ]

2x16 The Miller's Daughter

Cora having to bow to the princesses after being tripped by her was amusing and why on earth did she say she could spin straw into gold but thanks to Rumplestiltskin she was able to do it and marry the Prince and using Regina to put Cora's heart back was sneaky

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-24-2013 20:12 ]

2x17 Welcome to Storybrooke

Regina allowing Owen to run away wasn't what I expected

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-20-2013 18:44 ]

2x18 Selfless, Brave and True

Neal introducing Tamara to Henry and Emma was interesting but then decides to tell her the truth about his life which was never going to be easy as she has her own agenda

Reply 220#220 bala's post

Her kissing the other new comer I didn't see coming

S02-Special -- The Price of Magic

What a great recap and explanation into what as happened so far

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-25-2013 05:08 ]

2x19 Lacey

Regina gives Belle her alternative memories was interesting or should I now call her Lacey and how different they were was amusing

2x20 The Evil Queen

The Queen almost getting killed because of her disguise was ironic and Snow being the one to save her was great

2x21 Second Star to the Right

Mary picked the wrong time to see and fell what Regina was felling and in the19th century were the boy was taken in by the Darling was interesting but Tamara using magic when she wants to destroy it was a little ironic

2x22 And Straight On 'Til Morning

Regina trying to delay the end of Storybrooke was the only decent thing she has done and all because Greg and Tamara set off the failsafe diamond but taking Henry instead was an interesting way to end the season

Thread