33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Wild Boys Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Fuller had Emilia over a barrel with the supposedly dead guy but coming back for his horse was amusing and the way Mary was almost conned out of 50% of the pub was obvious he was behind the theft of the rum

1x08 Episode 8

Jessie the female bush ranger putting a knife to Fuller throat was great but it's a shame he got the better of her and they were lucky with the gold robbery but what Fuller did with the fire was evil

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well he does seem to be getting more evil as the episode progress

1x09 Episode 9

What an insult to women comparing them to a block of wood when Ben was teaching the kid how to chop wood and Martin being trigger happy has put the other life in danger from the rope gang but Mary's son, Tommy going missing to make it look like the rope gang made it obvious Ben was involved but him killing Martin to covered his tracks was clever and thank to Jack who got the money back

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling he was back would be for money trouble it's a good thing Mary didn't find out who was really behind it

1x10 Episode 10

Jack's face when Dan said he knew were Grace lived was amusing but Fuller hanging her dead body in town was disgusting and it was only a matter of time before Emilia and Mick got together with the amount of times he has saved her

1x11 Episode 11

I'm impressed that Jack saved Mick from Mad Dog after all he did to try and steal the gold but offering to sharing the gold with Mad Dog would of been nice if he hadn't of stole the lot while Mick and Jack were fighting which was predictable

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I am so glad one more episode left

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Two more but a double next week

1x12 Episode 12

It did look like Fuller was responsible for Ruby murder but Jack and Captain Gunpowder arriving too late made them scape goats for Fuller, Dan's true identity was a surprise but Emilia was right to suspect her father was lying

1x13 Episode 13

I am gobsmacked i was wrong about Fuller being responsible for all the murders but Emilia's father being responsible was a surprise and i am a little disappointed there wont be a second season

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah well i think this was meant to be one-off series but great ending Jack shooting him

This has now been added to the Flash site

33 12
Thread